• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

So yeah, draft grades...we probably all look at them and love them if we agree and hate them if we don't.  But giving the Cam pick a D?  That's crazy.  We didn't move up to get him.  He went probably about exactly where he should have gone and he's one of the more, if not the, biggest upside pick in the draft.  CBS is way off.

• Admin
Just now, Eddielives said:

So yeah, draft grades...we probably all look at them and love them if we agree and hate them if we don't.  But giving the Cam pick a D?  That's crazy.  We didn't move up to get him.  He went probably about exactly where he should have gone and he's one of the more, if not the, biggest upside pick in the draft.  CBS is way off.

Cam is a great pick at 10.  He has all the tools ... just has to fix his shooting and he will be a quality player

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Heeeeyy!!

I've been lurking on realgm and it seemed kind of dead tonight.  Got my hopes up and for good reason it seems.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

Just like the mocks, draft grades are all over the place. SB Nation gives us a C- for Hunter and a B for Cam. The Ringer gives us a B for Hunter and an A for Cam. I should just give my old eyes a rest and wait for the season to start.