• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

When we picked Hunter after moving up I thought B-/C+ draft. We got Cam at 10, immediate A+/A draft. Wow! We bring in 2 quality a$$ rooks! And get money 💰 for other picks and still have 57. Wouldn’t mind if we traded that one too. Schlenk is awesome 👏 

@NBASupes

Congrats 🍾🎉🎈 

My Culver Cam Clarke Kabengele 

Cam came through. Love it 😊 

@kg01 Do we trade into late first early second for Goga? Actually he’s prolly going to Spurs at 19.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So . . . fast foward to Summer league.  

Collins and Trae definitely won't play.  Not sure if Huerter will.  This means that Cam may be the feature guy during Summer League.

Huerter isn't playing either. Cam is still coming off of surgery so he may not be ready

Just now, Spud2nique said:

When we picked Hunter after moving up I thought B-/C+ draft. We got Cam at 10, immediate A+/A draft. Wow! We bring in 2 quality a$$ rooks! And get money 💰 for other picks and still have 57. Wouldn’t mind if we traded that one too. Schlenk is awesome 👏 

@NBASupes

Congrats 🍾🎉🎈 

My Culver Cam Clarke Kabengele 

Cam came through. Love it 😊 

@kg01 Do we trade into late first early second for Goga? Actually he’s prolly going to Spurs at 19.

This one is to Travis. My guy said he told teams, he wants two of the three of Cam, Culver or Reddish. He got two of them and the two best ones. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

Saw this quote on Twitter and can't believe how bad the Suns screwed up this draft

"The Phoenix Suns swapped Jarrett Culver, TJ Warren and the 32nd pick for Cam Johnson and Dario Saric"

That's an F right there. Holy cow.