• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

True. I don’t like his demeanor. He looks like a guy about his biz but he also looks like he could not care that much. Hard to tell. Track record is shining though ur right.

It's not his demeanor, it's his character ... or lack thereof.  It's been questioned since before he was drafted and he's done nothing to dispel those rumors.

• Like 1

Ummm looking at this mock draft is possible Hawks want 4 first rounders because they are planning to use one on Bol and the other on a safest bigman bet like Feenando or Kabs, makes sense

Reddish, Sekou or Ckarke, Bol, Fernando

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

CBS fresh draft: Nas, Hayes and Bol.

D- draft for me here. 😂Real talk it sucks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2019-nba-mock-draft-virginias-deandre-hunter-is-best-available-pick-for-the-lakers-at-no-4/

What a bunch of dip$hits, hahaaaaa ✋🏼 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

If garland is gone before 6 then I def do a 10 for TJ/6.  That means Hunter or Culver is still on the board.  You can then pair him with Cam at 8.  Then we can go after big at 17 or whoever.  Plus TJ is good (although overpaid) and we have our backup point guard.

Phoenix is going to want more than cap relief to move from 6 to 10. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

I would love for us to take a chance on Josh Jackson if it doesn’t cost too much.  Sometimes u need a change of scenery and location to reach potential.

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

There's a multitude of reasons the guy is available and none of them are because he's a good guy to have around your lockerroom.

Pass.  Bad attitude on and off the court - reminds me of Marquis Chriss.

15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

CBS fresh draft: Nas, Hayes and Bol.

D- draft for me here. 😂Real talk it sucks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2019-nba-mock-draft-virginias-deandre-hunter-is-best-available-pick-for-the-lakers-at-no-4/

Yuck.

• Like 1

Am I the only one here who thinks that Alex Len is getting a little disrespected in these draft threads? Him working with Trae turned this guy into a monster at the end of last year. I think he earned the chance to begin the season as starter. Am I the only one thinking like this?

I know his D is not great but maybe he bust his ass this off-season and improves there too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
28 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Am I the only one here who thinks that Alex Len is getting a little disrespected in these draft threads? Him working with Trae turned this guy into a monster at the end of last year. I think he earned the chance to begin the season as starter. Am I the only one thinking like this?

I know his D is not great but maybe he bust his ass this off-season and improves there too.

Len is what he is ... a nice quality backup big man.  We have to build depth as well as starters

43 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

He played himself into starter shape last 1/2 of the season. If his hands and D continue to improve, he’ll solidify that role admirably and affordably until a draftee or FA dethrones him. Even then, I’d still love to keep him as a stout backup. Likable, hard worker, and always nice to have Eastern European movie villain looking 7+ footer on the squad (looking at you Zaza and Pero). 🇦🇱 

Just got off of the phone with my main guy to confirm the PHX/ATL talk and he couldn't. He said it could be possible as these things happen all of the time but it's not really showing up. 

He confirmed they are shopping Warren and Jackson. 

He also told me Atlanta at #10 isn't the only team looking to move down. Washington and Chicago is and there has been some talk of a #7 and players? for #11 and Teague type of deal. My guess is Felicio and Valentine??? Rosas is looking for his PG of the future. So many teams trying to move down but the cost is very very high from 3-5. From what he told me, the price isn't too bad from 6-10 depending on the drop of course but that's subjective. 

I asked about the Rui promise and he said Gersson just joined so it was likely a lie to push the trade value of the pick. Told the Bulls and Suns are not impressed with this draft at all. 

57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Len's a reserve.

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If he has another solid year he will be in line for a raise.

Agreed, continues playing like last half of last season, a team will pay him handsomely to be their starter. Just not the Hawks. Personally I’d like to resign him as our backup, but he’ll probably play himself out of Hawks’ price range for that role.

Idea: assume Hawks keep all 3 first-rounders. Everybody list their preferences for each pick. No narrative, just list. Maybe @AHF will compile a chart when we’re done, like he’s so good at 💫

I’ll start...

#8 - Cam “Code” Reddish 

#10 - Sekou Doom⚡️BOOyah

#17 - Brutal Fernandoooooooooooooo

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, hazer said:

Idea: assume Hawks keep all 3 first-rounders. Everybody list their preferences for each pick. No narrative, just list. Maybe @AHF will compile a chart when we’re done, like he’s so good at 💫

I’ll start...

#8 - Cam “Code” Reddish 

#10 - Sekou Doom⚡️BOOyah

#17 - Brutal Fernandoooooooooooooo

I think you’d need to start with who is off the board.  Otherwise every list is contingent on that.

Young/FA/Bembry

Huerter/Baze/Bembry

Reddish/Bembry/Baze

Collins/Spellman/Sekou

Len/Fernando/Collins

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

I think you’d need to start with who is off the board.  Otherwise every list is contingent on that.

More of a wish list really 💫

hace 40 minutos, hazer dijo:

Young/FA/Bembry

Huerter/Baze/Bembry

Reddish/Bembry/Baze

Collins/Spellman/Sekou

Len/Fernando/Collins

I am ok with that, I posted the same. I would move 2 2nd rounders to move up and take Ty Jerome as backup PG