• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

He would be on my "Do Not Draft" list.  He has the tools to succeed but looks like a head case and doesn't come with a track record of productivity or an excuse for that lack of production that holds water for me.

Ya he’s on my don’t draft as well. I don’t think he has the fortitude and sensibility quite frankly. He has cool video game skills but I don’t think it translates to the nba well.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya he’s on my don’t draft as well. I don’t think he has the fortitude and sensibility quite frankly. He has cool video game skills but I don’t think it translates to the nba well.

Really weird how his track kinda mimics the track of his mentor, Jamal Crawford.  Tremendous skill, great scorer, should be better than he is.  Although Crawford is, by all accounts, a great guy there were questions of coachability for him back then too iirc.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Really weird how his track kinda mimics the track of his mentor, Jamal Crawford.  Tremendous skill, great scorer, should be better than he is.  Although Crawford is, by all accounts, a great guy there were questions of coachability for him back then too iirc.

Poor man’s Crawford is a good example. He can be a scorer but he’s gonna have to get a lot better. Jamal is a baller and one of the best 6th men in nba history.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Reminds me of Harold Miner aka Baby Jordan. He’s got a lotta swag but his game is almost too “pretty boy” for the league. It’s too “playground cute” it’s not gonna work.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

DO NOT DRAFT (for spud):

NAS LITTLE

JAXSON HAYES

KEVIN PORTER

BOL BOL

I'm also cooled down on Hunter (lack of creativity and rebounding), but you're losing me on Little.  I think Little has the chance to become quite the player in the right scenario.  He might slide but I think someone in the mid teens is going to pick up a nice piece.  I know I would pick him at 17.

1 minute ago, txsting said:

I'm also cooled down on Hunter (lack of creativity and rebounding), but you're losing me on Little.  I think Little has the chance to become quite the player in the right scenario.  He might slide but I think someone in the mid teens is going to pick up a nice piece.  I know I would pick him at 17.

Lots do like Little. Supes loves him. 

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

DO NOT DRAFT (for spud):

NAS LITTLE

JAXSON HAYES

KEVIN PORTER

BOL BOL

For me, Porter is on my "Do Not Draft" list.  These others are on my "Do Not Draft In Top 10" list.  I'd be excited getting any of the others at some point later in the draft.  I don't want Porter at all.

• Like 2

Just now, AHF said:

For me, Porter is on my "Do Not Draft" list.  These others are on my "Do Not Draft In Top 10" list.

Other than the whispers, do we know anything on why Porter is seemingly so toxic?  I wouldn't take him but I could see how a team like UTA could use him, especially now that they've traded Grayson to MEM in the Conley deal.

Bol is on my DND list with guys like Williams (TN) and that little guy from Purdue.

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

For me, Porter is on my "Do Not Draft" list.  These others are on my "Do Not Draft In Top 10" list.  I'd be excited getting any of the others at some point later in the draft.  I don't want Porter at all.

👍🏼 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Other than the whispers, do we know anything on why Porter is seemingly so toxic?  I wouldn't take him but I could see how a team like UTA could use him, especially now that they've traded Grayson to MEM in the Conley deal.

Bol is on my DND list with guys like Williams (TN) and that little guy from Purdue.

You just hate on Williams cuz he has no neck but the kid can play. 

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Bazemore, Moose and Prince were renown for their work ethic.

While Al wasn't known for his work ethic, he is superior to many that are. 

1 Undrafted, the other a 2nd rounder and Prince.  That's not a goid comparison. 

You still need bball skills and talents along with worth ethic

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Is Bird still sleeping 😴? 😆 

Some of us are trying to be productive at work :rtfm: today, so I can focus on the draft tomorrow :wink3:

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1 Undrafted, the other a 2nd rounder and Prince.  That's not a goid comparison. 

You still need bball skills and talents along with worth ethic

Some of us are trying to be productive at work :rtfm: today, so I can focus on the draft tomorrow :wink3:

You still need ample talent and you need to have a special quality