• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I get the talent and potential but don't see the fit with the hawks. LP has said specifically he cant see a C that doesn't spread the floor working in our offense.  Hayes - at least as of now- is exactly that. I think I read that he only attempted ONE jump shot all season. Theres a long way to go to get him to spread  the floor. I just dont see it.

He is the best fit and it's not even close to me. Movement is the price that's right

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You like Lang?

Yes.  I have been super high on this dude all year. Yes.  He's a shot creator and I LOVE how he gets into the lane and goes off the glass.  If he somehow fell to 17, I'd take him no hesitation, but I think Miami or Detroit is going to get him.  I'd honestly be tempted at 10...especially if Sekou is gone.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Yes.  I have been super high on this dude all year. Yes.  He's a shot creator and I LOVE how he gets into the lane and goes off the glass.  If he somehow fell to 17, I'd take him no hesitation, but I think Miami or Detroit is going to get him.  I'd honestly be tempted at 10...especially if Sekou is gone.

Okay 👌 

15 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I'm all ears. How is a guy that doesn't shoot 3s the best fit for Hawks at Center? I'd much prefer Goga.

Pace

Rim running

Elite Agility

Elite Athleticism 

Shooting touch

Two way potential 

High motor 

Excellent lateral quickness 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Pace

Rim running

Elite Agility

Elite Athleticism 

Shooting touch

Two way potential 

High motor 

Excellent lateral quickness 

I like the potential but I think he's too far away to spend a top 10 pick on. Goga is more ready imo.

32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My mock is coming out tonight.

Final Mock Draft Update: 6/19/2019

1. NO - Zion
2. MEM - Morant
3. NYK- Barrett 
4. NO – Garland (traded)
5. CLE - Hunter
6. PHX - White
7. CHI - Culver
8. ATL - Reddish
9. WSH - Little
10. ATL - Hayes
11. MIN - Goga (traded)
12. CHA - Rui
13. MIA - Sekou
14. BOS - Herro
15. DET - Langford
16. ORL - NAW
17. ATL - P.J. Washington 
18. IND - Brandon Clarke
19. SA – Keldon Johnson
20. BOS - Bol Bol
21. OKC – Grant Williams
22. BOS - Thybulle
23. MEM - Cam Johnson
24. PHI – Nic Claxton
25. POR - Mfiondu Kabengele
26. CLE - Bruno Fernando
27. BRK – Luka Samanic
28. GS - Kevin Porter Jr. 
29. SA - Talen Horton-Tucker
30. MIL - Okpala

I do think CLE is willing to trade back with CHI. #5 for #7 and top 10 protected pick (2020) to land Coby White. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Final Mock Draft Update: 6/19/2019

1. NO - Zion
2. MEM - Morant
3. NYK- Barrett 
4. NO – Garland (traded)
5. CLE - Hunter
6. PHX - White
7. CHI - Culver
8. ATL - Reddish
9. WSH - Little
10. ATL - Hayes
11. MIN - Goga (traded)
12. CHA - Rui
13. MIA - Sekou
14. BOS - Herro
15. DET - Langford
16. ORL - NAW
17. ATL - P.J. Washington 
18. IND - Brandon Clarke
19. SA – Keldon Johnson
20. BOS - Bol Bol
21. OKC – Grant Williams
22. BOS - Thybulle
23. MEM - Cam Johnson
24. PHI – Nic Claxton
25. POR - Mfiondu Kabengele
26. CLE - Bruno Fernando
27. BRK – Luka Samanic
28. GS - Kevin Porter Jr. 
29. SA - Talen Horton-Tucker
30. MIL - Okpala

I do think CLE is willing to trade back with CHI. #5 for #7 and top 10 protected pick (2020) to land Coby White. 

We pass on Clarke for PJ? I like PJ but I like Clarke more. I’m mad at our #10 don’t like Hayes, happy with Cam at 8. Nice mock.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

We pass on Clarke for PJ? I like PJ but I like Clarke more. I’m mad at our #10 don’t like Hayes, happy with Cam at 8. Nice mock.

You know Clarke is a top 5 player on my big board and P.J. is #18 on my big board and Clarke is a much better prospect to me but I just don't get the vibe that Clarke is high on our radar for what LP is looking for even if the fit seems there to me. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

You know Clarke is a top 5 player on my big board and P.J. is #18 on my big board and Clarke is a much better prospect to me but I just don't get the vibe that Clarke is high on our radar for what LP is looking for even if the fit seems there to me. 

Ya I know you compared him a bit to the worm 🐛. I’m really surprised LP might not see him as a fit be it that he’s a defensive coach. One would think he’d drool 🤤 at landing one of the best, if not the best defender in the draft. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I know you compared him a bit to the worm 🐛. I’m really surprised LP might not see him as a fit be it that he’s a defensive coach. One would think he’d drool 🤤 at landing one of the best, if not the best defender in the draft. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

You know if it was my feelings, it would be

Cam/Hayes/Clarke

Just now, NBASupes said:

You know if it was my feelings, it would be

Cam/Hayes/Clarke

👍🏼 hey, 2/3 ain’t bad 😉 

I love Cam and Clark (2/4 I love other 2 Culver Kabengele) but I don’t love Hayes for some reason. Much like Little, he reminds me of a football 🏈 player more than basketball 🏀

20.5 hours to go before we find out.

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If Clarke is there at #17 I'm running to  turn in the pick. No way he is not a productive player for us.