• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Something like that. It would be 35/41 for Roberson and 21.

That would give us: 8/10/17/21

I would believe we would keep all four picks.

14 roster spots. One left for Dedmon. Sounds accurate. 

I know just from him and others, it seems like Dedmon is the only FA we are targeting. They like his fit with our starters.

VC name hasn't been mentioned since the before the Crabbe trade when I ask about FA targets

I would be down with 8/10/17/21 for sure.  I hope it happens.  

Just now, REHawksFan said:

I would be down with 8/10/17/21 for sure.  I hope it happens.  

We won’t draft 4 first round picks no way. It’s gonna be 2 most likely. 3 first round picks max but I don’t see that either. 2.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

One more bit of news, Dedmon is highly unlikely to resign. The big boys are on him and for 3-4 years as well. Money isn't great but its a chance to win a title and start.

Bummer

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

We won’t draft 4 first round picks no way. It’s gonna be 2 most likely. 3 first round picks max but I don’t see that either. 2.

I'm thinking why not. Our GL team is here now - send one or two to the GL.

Draft 2 wings and 2 bigs.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

One more bit of news, Dedmon is highly unlikely to resign. The big boys are on him and for 3-4 years as well. Money isn't great but its a chance to win a title and start.

Which of the big boys need a starting Center?

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bummer

It is what it is.  I remember watching GSW (and other teams desperately needing bigs) thinking they clearly assumed they'd be able to get Deadman via buyout.

Makes it more likely The Destroyer is a Hawk tonite.

To me, drafting a guy like Hayes over Goga is like letting Horfo walk to pay Dwhine Howard.  Anybody remember Buttz trying to explain how Howard stretched the floor ... in reverse .. by drawing double teams in the post ... with his nonexistant post game ... whut?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It is what it is.  I remember watching GSW (and other teams desperately needing bigs) thinking they clearly assumed they'd be able to get Deadman via buyout.

To me, drafting a guy like Hayes over Goga is like letting Horfo walk to pay Dwhine Howard.  Anybody remember Buttz trying to explain how Howard stretched the floor ... in reverse .. by drawing double teams in the post ... with his nonexistant post game ... whut?

One thing I love about ur destroyer and Goganani...at the very least he can bang home threes with ease. Shades of Pero’s antics reminisced.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Which of the big boys need a starting Center?

Clippers

Lakers

Rockets have said to be interested 

Sixers as a backup

Warriors

Blazers have said to be interested 

Bucks are said to be interested. 

Not saying these teams will offer 3-4 years, just saying these are the teams mentioned and several have said he will get 3-4 year deals somewhere 

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can’t wait to 👂🏽 Nique say Goga Bitadze. Ahhhh the fun! 😊 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

True. 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can’t wait to 👂🏽 Nique say Goga Bitadze. Ahhhh the fun! 😊 

Can't wait, lol.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Clippers

Lakers

Rockets have said to be interested 

Sixers as a backup

Warriors

Blazers have said to be interested 

Bucks are said to be interested. 

Not saying these teams will offer 3-4 years, just saying these are the teams mentioned and several have said he will get 3-4 year deals somewhere 

What kind of money are we talking? Top teams may have only the MLE $9 mil.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What kind of money are we talking? Top teams may have only the MLE $9 mil.

Below MLE. 4/28 likely but it could be a bidding war, I could see 4/40. Just my take, I don't have any intel on that. Just that the teams involved want a stretch starting 5 for a cheaper cost. 

9 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Holy ish. I didn't know you could run outta 'likes'?  What is this monstrosity!?!?!  😮

I guess draft day aka Christmas in June for NBAers got me all excited.  I be like...

3jshx35.jpg

Sorry @JayBirdHawk I got nothin for ya even though I like your "Draft 2 wings and 2 bigs" comment.  😞

I had 2 likes today no joke. Both are gone 😆 

Spud 🥔 eats:

I’m getting  a huge Italian sub with mortadella, salami, ham and provolone. Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs, and hot wings galore!

And Gatorade on ice (G2)

What are you eating for the draft?

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Below MLE. 4/28 likely but it could be a bidding war, I could see 4/40. Just my take, I don't have any intel on that. Just that the teams involved want a stretch starting 5 for a cheaper cost. 

So he's looking to win rather than cash in?

S

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Spud 🥔 eats:

I’m getting  a huge Italian sub with mortadella, salami, ham and provolone. Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs, and hot wings galore!

And Gatorade on ice (G2)

What are you eating for the draft?

Boneless chicken roti