• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

One more bit of news, Dedmon is highly unlikely to resign. The big boys are on him and for 3-4 years as well. Money isn't great but its a chance to win a title and start.

He's a big that can really shoot. I thought he would get considerable interest on the market.

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Spud 🥔 eats:

I’m getting  a huge Italian sub with mortadella, salami, ham and provolone. Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs, and hot wings galore!

And Gatorade on ice (G2)

What are you eating for the draft?

Mrs. Dejay and I will be at State Farm tonight. Hopefully, the draft doesn't end the same way it did in 1992 (the last time I saw it down there live)...

• Moderators

Sounds like we are just about ready.  I’ve got a batch of home brewed 🍺 to bring. For those who have been out west, it is a clone of Moose Drool brown ale. Gotta be ready for tonight!

:drinks:

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Spud 🥔 eats:

I’m getting  a huge Italian sub with mortadella, salami, ham and provolone. Spaghetti 🍝 and meatballs, and hot wings galore!

And Gatorade on ice (G2)

What are you eating for the draft?

I have a half slab of ribs cooking now for a late breakfast. Cooked off a bbq shoulder roast last night to have with corn and slaw tonight!

2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Mrs. Dejay and I will be at State Farm tonight. Hopefully, the draft doesn't end the same way it did in 1992 (the last time I saw it down there live)...

The horror of Adam Keefe from my hometown Stanford. Robert Horry hindsight 20/20! Go Dejay!

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Sounds like we are just about ready.  I’ve got a batch of home brewed 🍺 to bring. For those who have been out west, it is a clone of Moose Drool brown ale. Gotta be ready for tonight!

:drinks:

👍🏼 

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

I have a half slab of ribs cooking now for a late breakfast. Cooked off a bbq shoulder roast last night to have with corn and slaw tonight!

Damn. Party 🎉 at Buzzies! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Half slab for breakfast? Geez, What's for dinner?

BBQ pork shoulder, corn, and slaw. I will be eating chicken for the next week or two to get my sodium and cholesterol back down.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Brian Windhorst thinks we are trading up.

I saw that also. I think it depends on if a vet is available. They want Beal but the Wizards asking price is probably sky high and the Wizards sure do not need any bad contracts taken back.