• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

i only want to trade up if we keep 8.  I would be happy with a Culver/Cam haul.  

I think 4, 17, and if we can get OKC's pick at 21 would be enough to make me happy tonight.

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's usually right about things, Windy is legit. He's not a throw it on the wall and see what sticks guy. 

As much as I did not like him due to the Bron butt kissing; he is not a drama queen. I catch him rolling his eyes or dropping his head all the time when some invented drama is thrown on the wall during that show.

He makes no claims that it will happen; but a deal is out there if the Pelicans want it.

42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The horror of Adam Keefe from my hometown Stanford. Robert Horry hindsight 20/20! Go Dejay!

👍🏼

Damn. Party 🎉 at Buzzies! 

LOL, not to mention Sprewell and Bryant Stith still being available. We were kicked out of the CNN Center that night because a full-scale riot was about to take place. Sure, the anger was a little misplaced (most of that crowd wanted Harold Minor), but still...

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The great wall of Biyombo contract 

The only reason to include us in a deal like that is to park a bad contract or two or to throw in more picks.  Otherwise, Charlotte can just get 5 and Love directly without us.  

1 minute ago, AHF said:

The only reason to include us in a deal like that is to park a bad contract or two or to throw in more picks.  Otherwise, Charlotte can just get 5 and Love directly without us.  

Can't get #10 or the salaries to match. Either way, Basketball Rehab could be reaching. Charlotte cap situation is pretty bad.