• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome To Atlanta Bruno Fernando

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Your wording is a little tricky. Basically you're saying Bruno wont be the best of the three, and he's saying Bruno will be the best of the three. Is that correct?

If by the end of the 2022 season Bruno isn't better than both Cam and Dre, I'll pay the $100.  If he is, you pay.

Northcyde's proposal is the opposite (i.e., Northcyde believes Bruno will be the best of the 3):

If Bruno is better than Cam and Dre by the end of the 2022 season, Northcyde wins.

If Bruno is not better than Cam and Dre by then, Spud wins.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

Northcyde's proposal is the opposite (i.e., Northcyde believes Bruno will be the best of the 3):

If Bruno is better than Cam and Dre by the end of the 2022 season, Northcyde wins.

Crazy bet!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Here's the opinion poll I'm curious about. Will our draft day decision to take Reddish and Hunter (trade) be better than if we had stayed put and taken Hayes, Reddish and Walker-Alexander?

I think Hunter was a must draft player so I agree with the draft.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Here's the opinion poll I'm curious about. Will our draft day decision to take Reddish and Hunter (trade) be better than if we had stayed put and taken Hayes, Reddish and Walker-Alexander?

It was always the best decision to get both Reddish and Hunter. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Again, "better" by what measure?

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, sturt said:

Again, "better" by what measure?

Are you asking me to research this for you?  If memory serves, I think Northcyde proposed that the board would vote on it but I'm not going to chase that down.  Feel free to do so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I still think the future is Hunter and Cam starting with Huerter of the bench.

It probably is. Kevin just isn't a good enough defender when you got Trae and John sharing the court. Trae rated higher on the CARMELO. In fact, Kevin's defensive numbers fell off a cliff the minute he was inserted into the starting lineup with Trae and John. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

Are you asking me to research this for you?  If memory serves, I think Northcyde proposed that the board would vote on it but I'm not going to chase that down.  Feel free to do so.

Was asking nothing of you, my friend. And don't really care that much. Absent any indication of what constitutes "better," though, I thought it worth asking since that's such a subjective thing minus some numbers-based standard. For what anyone should care, I sure wouldn't want to be part of a bet that relied on a vote unless I felt purty darn certain that people 'round here tend to be predisposed to agree with me about x, y and z.

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Your wording is a little tricky. Basically you're saying Bruno wont be the best of the three, and he's saying Bruno will be the best of the three. Is that correct?

No sir.

I'm saying if Bruno isn't better than both Hunter and Cam in 3 years, I'll pay the $100.

If Bruno is better than those two, he pays the $100.

It's a bet based on the long term projection of Bruno, who I think will be the best player of all 3.

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No sir.

I'm saying if Bruno isn't better than both Hunter and Cam in 3 years, I'll pay the $100.

If Bruno is better than those two, he pays the $100.

It's a bet based on the long term projection of Bruno, who I think will be the best player of all 3.

Considering you said Cam would shoot 25% from three, idk bud, this might be a losing cause. 

Edited by NBASupes