• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

And lo, there was peace in Hawksquawk...

Sothron

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

More - This is interesting:

I remember seeing this as a rumor floating around the interwebs on draft day. 

So essentially Goga Bitadze and Aaron Holiday instead of Sekou if Cam wasn’t there. That wouldn’t have been the worst thing in the world 🌎 as @kg01 🤤 hearing about the Goga thing. I’m really glad Cam was there. Potential star/superstar always wins out. 🙏🏿 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

So essentially Goga Bitadze and Aaron Holiday instead of Sekou if Cam wasn’t there. That wouldn’t have been the worst thing in the world 🌎 as @kg01 🤤 hearing about the Goga thing. I’m really glad Cam was there. Potential star/superstar always wins out. 🙏🏿 

Lol, Cagey would not be able to contain himself.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, whut?  We could .... ah Man!

No.  No, no, no, kg.  *whew*

I'm good with what we got.  I'm good with what we got.  I'm good ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

What's more interesting to consider is if New York had accepted our offer. We would have RJ Barrett and Goga Bitadze, as opposed to Deandre Hunter and Cam Reddish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Indeed, maybe would have.

If, that is, someone feels so trusting of a kid reporter with about 3 months on the job to have such deep insider intel.

Never mind that his income from his employer is perhaps tied directly to the number of clicks he can generate.

Never mind the notion of healthy skepticism.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Wait, whut?  We could .... ah Man!

No.  No, no, no, kg.  *whew*

I'm good with what we got.  I'm good with what we got.  I'm good ....

I will say one thing. Aaron Holiday is a straight up flat out baller ⛹️. But I’m elated with what we got. I still think Goga is Bargnani II. I wanna see him in summer league although whatever you are in summer league it’s the opposite of what you will be in the regular season 😆.

Gougha Bizztardi- Nique 😐 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 10:33 PM, Spud2nique said:

whatever you are in summer league it’s the opposite of what you will be in the regular season

Isaac Newton phrase or something?

• Like 1