• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not a bad signing for them.

ETA: But defensively they will take a huge hit.  Overall, they are worse.

A hated player for me goes to a hated team ✅ perfect 👌 

ps Dolan is trolling at this point. Nobody is that stupid. He’s just shoving it in people’s faces that no matter what shitty product he puts forth, Knicks fan will still pay because they are so freakin stupid.

🤦🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

A hated player for me goes to a hated team ✅ perfect 👌 

ps Dolan is trolling at this point. Nobody is that stupid. He’s just shoving it in people’s faces that no matter what shitty product he puts forth, Knicks fan will still pay because they are so freakin stupid.

🤦🏽‍♂️ 

I wonder if the Seeeees fans, once Kanter starts in on his "I bleed Turkish green" nonsense, will remember him kissing the Knicks floor talking about how his heart belongs to New York and all that?  Dude's so fake.  He'll be a nice player for them.

Speaking of selling a bill of goods, it'll be nice to see the Warriors try to sell that they actually wanted Russell and that he wasn't just a panic play to not lose Durant for nothing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Actually, that's not the case if you've been keeping up...

They wanted Jones, Jr. and Olynyk instead of Dragic, and when MIA wouldn't do those two, DAL pulled out.

No.  That's what DAL is leaking now.  Prior to the deal coming out, DAL media was touting Dragic being a Mav.  IOW, there was no confusion that Dragic was in the deal ... until after DAL changed their minds.

IIUC, Jones/Olynk salaries don't make sense in the deal but Dragic's salary being included does make sense.  Somebody can confirm that, I hope.

Long story long (and I know you like 'em long, stu), there are signs that indicate a change of heart in Texas.

My conspiracy theory is there's beef between L*** and Dragic.  When he heard the deal, L***'s reps probably got on the phone to quash it.

That's far-fetched but makes more sense than a deal being announced .. then MIA/DAL being confused over who was in the deal.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I wonder if the Seeeees fans, once Kanter starts in on his "I bleed Turkish green" nonsense, will remember him kissing the Knicks floor talking about how his heart belongs to New York and all that?  Dude's so fake.

Are you driving home from work in really bad traffic there guy?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's what DAL is leaking now. 

Use whatever verb you want to use.

I'm just the messenger. I've got no dog in that one.

But I'm not wrong about what was reported.

You're within your God-given rights to interpret how ever you want.

I know they have been hot on VC but VC actually got real options this year. He wants to return but I have more doubts as he is HIGHLY coveted on the vet min market. Last year, it was the Knicks and us. He choose us without thinking twice.

I heard some noises about Iso Joe back to the NBA. Hawks haven't kicked his tires but I don't think it would hurt to call

I have no issue with Butler landing in MIA other than I can't rub the Heat ineptitude in my BIL's face.

I hope both LA squads have to go into Knick-mode once Kawhi returns to TOR.  Oh, Knick-mode?  That's when you try to act like your plan Z is your plan A.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think they had space for 2 max deals, so I think they still have space for Kawhi.

I don't mean that they don't have the space but figured that they would need to work a combo deal to attract Kawhi and that this was a sign that they were throwing in the towel on being able to sign or trade for another big name.  This looks like a deal consistent with building for the future more than winning now and I'm assuming Kawhi wants to be firmly in the latter category.

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I have no issue with Butler landing in MIA other than I can't rub the Heat ineptitude in my BIL's face.

I hope both LA squads have to go into Knick-mode once Kawhi returns to TOR.  Oh, Knick-mode?  That's when you try to act like your plan Z is your plan A.

Actually you can rub it in ur BIL’s face by pointing ☝🏾 out that they are now a poorly ran treadmill team “lead” by Butler? Led? Led right? He’s their #1 guy, Kindawhiteside and Tragic were last chapter. Rub away. We have a plan. And we have  one of the NBA’s best young quarterbacks and a plan. Eons ahead of the Warm. IMHO 

ps I still ball on 2k with the 96 team. Call me crazy but I wanted the Heat to beat the Jordan’s of the 90’s with Zo n Timmy and the Knicks too with Oaktree and 😷 ing 🦍. F the Knicks. F the Heat...and if you wanna be down with the Celts..u know the rest.