• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

From what I've read, the teams involved all have to agree to the delay.

The question is why would ANY agree to help the Lakers acquire a 3rd star through free agency? That acquisition has NOTHING to do with any of the trades.

Not only that, but to delay is or at least could be a detriment to their own clubs. Makes no sense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I hope there was a time frame put on this and not an indefinite tag or until Kawhi decides to join the Lakers agreement

If Kawhi and his camp don't care about the ramifications for the Lakers and their deadline, wouldn't it seem like he's probably not coming there?

• Like 3

The NBA is a cartel so I really don’t understand the “why is team X trying to help team Y?!” Comments.  

Maybe this wouldn’t be an issue if Kawhi wasn’t trying to finagle more free dinners or a sneak peek of Drake’s new album for a decision him and his team have been strategizing on for a several years.

On 7/3/2019 at 12:40 PM, Spud2nique said:

If I think 🤔 in my mind I have any idea 💡 who Kawhi is a a person, he will choose the Clippers.

1. LA (it’s not Lakers Kawhi doesn’t need Bron or AD) he gets to be home 🏡 

2. He can bring another franchise a championship. One that hadn’t done anything much like Toronto.

3. Low key 🔑 blue collar players..Lou will..Harrell, Bev, McGruder, Harkless, Wilson Chandler, Kabengele, Jerome Robinson. These cats will fight for every possession. Almost a better supporting cast than even Toronto for Kawhi.

4. Doc is the coach. Ze best!

5. Gets Kawhi out of the east. (Good for us).

6. Billy Crystal is happy. 😃 He’s waiting for the Clipps almost as long as I’ve waited for the Hawks. 😢 

Make it happen Kawhi!

ps Jerry West runs the show. That usually ends up working. And the owner will spend. 

Nostospudus!

http://bleacherreport.com/post/clippers-land-kawhi-leonard/6f93220e-b516-4b87-889d-dd3090519d0a

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t worry about all that. He’s announcing the Clippers as his team at roughly 7:22 pacific time tonight. I swear if I nail this I’m Spuderamus! 😊 

#Clipps 👶 

Less than 4 hours off! 😆 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kawhi and PG13. I like both players very much. Kawhi is my fav non Hawk and PG is prolly 3rd on the list. Maybe 2nd. 😲 Just wow. 

Clipps>Lakers

And they got Lou Williams putting up 20ppg off the bench

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pimp said:

And they got Lou Williams putting up 20ppg off the bench

Ya I mentioned a few days ago they have straight up blue collar ballers up and down that Clipps roster. 

Just now, Dnice said:

Strategically announced around 2am eastern...lol

I’m mad I wanna play 2k with Clipps and then Lakers but it’s even late on the west coast 😝 

• Premium Member

Sad day for the NBA. A guy literally just carried a franchise to its first ever NBA world championship and leaves IMMEDIATELY to go star chasing in LA.

I guess we should close down the NBA to LA teams and at least one well run team in the NYC>

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1