• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

4 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Help!  I just read that the Hawks also get the draft rights to pick #17, guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker in the Prince deal..

First time I had heard this.  Is this someone drafted and stashed over seas or what?

:hi:

No, he's going to NO in the Hunter trade once that's official

• Like 2

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, sturt said:

Dedmon episode?

Thought we were going to have to all donate our EAP family counseling hours to get you through it.

I'm over it...I know we aren't trying to win this year so I'll give Schlenk 1 more year to fix this front court.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Is this correct?

Yes. 

Since the trade for Crabbe was not official, Nets drafted for us which we in turn will send him to NOP in the Hunter trade.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

That's not what happened but don't let the facts get in the way of your lamentations. 

True story. Why am I even posting with my dumb face. 😂, avatar face .. 🖕🏿Ha ha . Burner accts unite!!!!

Seriously a great day for the league. Clippers and Nets up and Lakers and Knicks down. Well, Lakers not totally down but a big hit.

Love 💗 it. I can easily root for Kawhi and PG13. If you asked me which two non Hawks are my fav in the league.. Kawhi and PG13 could be 1,2 or 1,3. 

Billy Crystal>Jack Nicholson 

Well 😐 maybe not but today 😊 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

True story. Why am I even posting with my dumb face. 😂, avatar face .. 🖕🏿Ha ha . Burner accts unite!!!!

Seriously a great day for the league. Clippers and Nets up and Lakers and Knicks down. Well, Lakers not totally down but a big hit.

Love 💗 it. I can easily root for Kawhi and PG13. If you asked me which two non Hawks are my fav in the league.. Kawhi and PG13 could be 1,2 or 1,3. 

Billy Crystal>Jack Nicholson 

Well 😐 maybe not but today 😊 

I’m just really glad Leonard went to the Clippers and not the Lakers. The dude doesn’t need LeBron to win championships. The East is wide open now, especially with no KD next year followed by a KD who still won’t be at full strength the following year. Philly and Milwaukee are at the top, but even Milwaukee lost Brogdon and I worry some about the health of the Horford/Embiid front court.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m in LA today. I’m gonna wear my Clipps Nique jersey and interview some Laker fans. 😂 

Around Inglewood. Snoop 🐕 Area baby 👶 

#gounderdogs #clippjoint

#snoop&dre 😢 

Billy Crystal 😃 

Tell my crew in Zuma I said “sweet tea and boiled peanuts, MFers!”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Plainview1981 said:

I never thought that the Clippers would become such a big destination and the Raptors NBA champs.

I still want to view the Clipps as the irrelevant franchise that they were in the 90’s and earlier 2000’s.

I never thought we would hire a good GM who knows his shit and that we would ever figure out how to build a team. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm not being mean, I'm keeping you on your toes to make you a better fan.

I have my work cut out for me too.

That might be our problem.

When I was up on Mount Sinai the other day, I was told it was the other way around.

😉

• Haha 1