• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks are winning 44 games at the least and 50 games is what I expect this upcoming season

I initially said 44, now I’m thinking 47. Could be a long shot but it’s got a magical 2015 feel to it. Not to win 60 obviously but to exceed any low expectations people have of us. 

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks are winning 44 games at the least and 50 games is what I expect this upcoming season

Based on what we see right now, I won't be predicting a range that high.  More focused on development of our core:  Trae, Huert, Reddish, Hunter, and Collins.  (Hope to add Bruno after seeing him against legit NBA talent).

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Love it. 

I just think it really hinges on the growth of Trae/Huerter/Collins and how NBA-ready Hunter/Reddish/Bruno are. The rest (backup PG, bench production, vet leadership, etc...) will take care of itself, imo. 

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't know how to do a twitter link to this board or I'd link it. 

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Bird knows the secret. I’m with u. I break the news in a 1982 manner. Just push it out baby!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Meanwhile @JayBirdHawkcrunching numbers in the nerdery while @kg01 brings her warm tea ☕️!

I know y’all burner babies 👶!

Come and tell us how you feel Jabari wise. Peo is 💩 ing on it.

Wait ........................... we did whut?

I'm sorry, it's not healthy to type while having a stroke-attack.  I'll check back in when I'm calm enough to not get bann'd for excessive expletives.

To quote the immortal words of Lebron, "I jus' ..... my mind ... I cain't .... "

• Haha 1