• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2019

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why, We have like 7 wings? 

He wasn't talking specifically about a wing.  He was talking about an unsigned FA who shows out in summer league.  GRIII was only mentioned because that is exactly how he got signed.  This player could be a point guard, center, whatever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

If Kawhi isn't signed by noon on Saturday, the Lakers lose $4mil in cap space and will be unable to offer Kawhi the max once all of the trades go through unless the Pelicans and the Hawks agree to delay the trades.

Nooooo.....no delays.  He needs to decide already so Hunter and Bruno can have their 'Welcome to the Hawks' interviews and play in SL.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nooooo.....no delays.  He needs to decide already so Hunter and Bruno can have their 'Welcome to the Hawks' interviews and play in SL.

It won't delay anything unless both New Orleans and Atlanta agree to the delay.  I don't think it affects Bruno at all

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, AHF said:

He wasn't talking specifically about a wing.  He was talking about an unsigned FA who shows out in summer league.  GRIII was only mentioned because that is exactly how he got signed.  This player could be a point guard, center, whatever.

Are we gonna use food stamps to make our purchases? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

it takes all types so you do you

Can we please limit the sexual innuendo remarks to @kg01 posts exclusively? At least when I see that username, I kinda know to expect it.

Thank you.

🙂

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, sturt said:

Can we please limit the sexual innuendo remarks to @kg01 posts exclusively? At least when I see that username, I kinda know to expect it.

Thank you.

🙂

Kudos on simultaneously making a sexual innuendo and asking people to limit those remarks.  Deftly played!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Thank you.

🙂

lpstk.gif

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Shots fired 🔥 

Meh, I had it comin'.  Considering the volume of unsolicited shots I take at stu, I'll give 'im a freebie.

😎

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

lpstk.gif

Meh, I had it comin'.  Considering the volume of unsolicited shots I take at stu, I'll give 'im a freebie.

😎

A freebie...? Oh statement...got it.

I thought Luther Head or something. 😊 

• Haha 1