• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Time Machine: Who is our Western Conf opponent in the 2022 NBA Finals?

sturt

• Premium Member

I'm going out on a limb, not because I'm actually convinced I'm right, but just because I like to dream....

Young and Doncic...

2019-06-30_1246.png

will become this era's...

2019-06-30_1249.png

Magic and Bird....

And, thus, ATL and DAL contests in the NBA Finals will be routine beginning in 2022, and continuing throughout the mid-2020s.

Yeah, that's the ticket...

prdfudg.gif

• Like 2

The Warriors Core, great as they are, all going to be on the wrong side of 30.

I like Mike Malone but it’s just something missing.  It’ll be interesting to see what they do at 4 when Sap’s money comes off.

Like almost everything about the Jazz, and they’re being aggressive in FA.  Just can’t get with Mitchell’s efg and assist to turnover as a main option.  Conley has a lot of training to do.

Carlisle checked out long ago IMO.

Portland needs a very good two-way wing.  With all the money they’re paying Lilliard and McCollum I don’t see how.

I fully expect the Rockets, Lakers, and Thunder to implode.  Leadership voids all over the place.  They’ll be picking up the pieces in ‘22.

Pelicans too much uncertainty and I never cared for Gentry.  San Antonio seems to be treadmillin’, Kawhi screwed their whole movement up.  Kings brass seems too meddlesome.  Phoenix is Phoenix.  It seems as if the Grizzlies might have a plan going forward, Wolves not so much.

I gotta rock with the Clippers.  It would be awesome, they’re like our sister franchise out West.  I swear by The Logo, I know he has major plans laid out and going according to schedule.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

The Warriors Core, great as they are, all going to be on the wrong side of 30.

I like Mike Malone but it’s just something missing.  It’ll be interesting to see what they do at 4 when Sap’s money comes off.

Like almost everything about the Jazz, and they’re being aggressive in FA.  Just can’t get with Mitchell’s efg and assist to turnover as a main option.  Conley has a lot of training to do.

Portland needs a very good two-way wing.  With all the money they’re paying Lilliard and McCollum I don’t see how.

I fully expect the Rockets, Lakers, and Thunder to implode.  Leadership voids all over the place.  They’ll be picking up the pieces in ‘22.

Pelicans too much uncertainty and I never cared for Gentry.  San Antonio seems to be treadmillin’, Kawhi screwed their whole movement up.  Kings brass seems too meddlesome.  Phoenix is Phoenix.  It seems as if the Grizzlies might have a plan going forward, Wolves not so much.

I gotta rock with the Clippers.  It would be awesome, they’re like our sister franchise out West.  I swear by The Logo, I know he has major plans laid out and going according to schedule.

Clippers?   Lmao they suck and Doc is terrible.  

17 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Coaching wise think he is aging poorly. Used to be a good chemistry balancing type of coach. Just says a lot of polite things and seems kinda burned out these days.

Just now, bleachkit said:

You made a claim that the Dallas organization is racist. What is your evidence to support that claim?

I'm not playing that game with you.  I'm not asking you to agree with me so just move along.

Just now, kg01 said:

I'm not playing that game with you.  I'm not asking you to agree with me so just move along.

Nice deflection. Normally, you have no problem defending your opinions, but you knew your accusation wasn't going to stand up to the scrutiny of a real debate, so you're  playing it off. But It's cool , I'll let it go.

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Nice deflection. Normally, you have no problem defending your opinions, but you knew your accusation wasn't going to stand up to the scrutiny of a real debate, so you're  playing it off. But It's cool , I'll let it go.

Good talk, good talk.