• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Time Machine: Who is our Western Conf opponent in the 2022 NBA Finals?

sturt

None of that stuff is so relevant on NBA rosters now don't think. Just ask Bill Russell about how bad it really got years ago though, in particular fan wise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

New Orleans is the team I think has all of the ingredients to be elite. Them and us are my top two futures teams. 

Dang good point they are stacked. I mean getting Zion obviously meant everything but they should be there in 2022 for sure. They are adding pieces right now as well. I dunno man, Lonzo might get that swag back playing in Memphis with  Zion. Ingram and Hart too. They will be in the final 4 in 2022 if they remain healthy and smart.

Grizz  

Pelicans

Denver

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Dang good point they are stacked. I mean getting Zion obviously meant everything but they should be there in 2022 for sure. They are adding pieces right now as well. I dunno man, Lonzo might get that swag back playing in Memphis with  Zion. Ingram and Hart too. They will be in the final 4 in 2022 if they remain healthy and smart.

Grizz  

Pelicans

Denver

Those are my top teams as well. I am not drinking the kool aid on Dallas. They aren't even as good to me as they were last year even with the addition of KP and year 2 of Luka. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Those are my top teams as well. I am not drinking the kool aid on Dallas. They aren't even as good to me as they were last year even with the addition of KP and year 2 of Luka. 

I didn’t list Utah either. Should I have included them? Conley won’t be around then, we’ll maybe on his last legs 🦵, but Mitchell and Gobert are still formidable and anyone they add moving forward. They could quietly be there as well.

I want a Trae/L**a/Donovan Mitchell/Michael Porter jr. 2022 4 way rivalry! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I didn’t list Utah either. Should I have included them? Conley won’t be around then, we’ll maybe on his last legs 🦵, but Mitchell and Gobert are still formidable and anyone they add moving forward. They could quietly be there as well.

I want a Trae/L**a/Donovan Mitchell/Michael Porter jr. 2022 4 way rivalry! 

I have Utah on the list for next year and 2021. 2022, I think they are on the way down. 

• Like 1

I change my vote 🗳 

Clipps! 😃 

We beat the Clippers 4-3 after they won back to back rings in 2020 and 2021. We end the three peat threat.

Kawhi gets 49 in game 7 but it isn’t enough as Trae notches a triple double and Reddish drops 33.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I change my vote 🗳 

Clipps! 😃 

We beat the Clippers 4-3 after they won back to back rings in 2020 and 2021. We end the three peat threat.

Kawhi gets 49 in game 7 but it isn’t enough as Trae notches a triple double and Reddish drops 33.

Gonna be a whole lot of points scored in that series. Highest watched series in championship history very likely.

• Like 2

For me is NO, Ball, Ingram, Zion and a lot of picks and young players, they have all the tools ro succeed.

I don't like the players surrounding Kawhi and George, they don't have a legit PG and bigs are weak, they don't own a pick in many years. I think they will fell short to land a ring.

• Like 3

The Grizzlies, quiet as kept, is one wing away from potentially having a really good core. JJJ has a ton of potential as a high end complementary player. Ja Morant screams superstar PG. They draft that star wing and make a few key FA signings and they would be for real..

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

The Grizzlies, quiet as kept, is one wing away from potentially having a really good core. JJJ has a ton of potential as a high end complementary player. Ja Morant screams superstar PG. They draft that star wing and make a few key FA signings and they would be for real..

Ya Memphis has a sweet little roster shaping up with some big time players.

• Like 2

hace 26 minutos, EazyRoc dijo:

I agree, Morant and JJJ project as future two way players stars, size, athleticism, defense and offense, very good players.

Young and Collins might be better on offense but definately worst on defense

• Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 6:48 PM, Vol4ever said:

Clippers?   Lmao they suck and Doc is terrible.  

Feel the same way today?  Like I said, don’t doubt The Logo.  I’ve never been a Doc fan either but terrible is a stretch, he did a great job last season.  You’ll be a Zubac fan by AS break.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Feel the same way today?  Like I said, don’t doubt The Logo.  I’ve never been a Doc fan either but terrible is a stretch, he did a great job last season.  You’ll be a Zubac fan by AS break.

Benny, it’s ur turn to hate on me for lovin the Clipps. You had ur fun with the scrubs...

myyyyyy tuuuuuuuurrrrnnnnn!!!

😉 

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Benny, it’s ur turn to hate on me for lovin the Clipps. You had ur fun with the scrubs...

myyyyyy tuuuuuuuurrrrnnnnn!!!

😉 

Lol, I hear you.  I can’t hate great basketball, Lawrence (dude gets no credit at all) and Logo put together a team that should appeal to us old farts and these millies alike, everyone expecting Shamet to bust out.   I rock with The Core till the wheels fall off tho!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Have to say...

I like how these next two years are shaping up in view of the age of our core and in view of the age of the guys that are the core of those considered to be this season's contenders.

Think there really could be some of these same teams getting all the attention today hitting a wall and on the decline, just as our guys are ready to step up into the void.

If that happens, it will get expensive to keep them all, but if it turns out we've drafted as well this year as we did last, at least we'll be in a better position to do that than we would otherwise.

• Like 1