• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks sign F Jabari Parker

Spud2nique

Another thing about Jabari’s play that I noticed watching him with his former teams is that despite not being in shape, he has CRAZY DECEPTIVE athleticism. All of a sudden he gets chin to the rim On a put back dunk and I fly outta my chair. 

Our training camp is gonna raise his value sky high imo. Great move again my Schlenk and low risk due to 2/13 mill. 💗 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, REHawksFan dijo:

Actually, I think the thought process is:

Len (now) = Dedmon

Bruno (future) > Len

Jones > Plumlee

Parker > Spellman

Crabbe > Baze

Turner = Lin

Hunter (future) > Prince

This is more like this for this season

Damian Jones < Demon

Len = Len

Bruno > Plumlee

Parker > Spellman

Hunter = Prince (Hopefully)

Crabbe > Baze

Reddish > Anderson

Turner <= Lin (I doubt here)

Edited by gurpilo

41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Our training camp is gonna raise his value sky high imo. Great move again my Schlenk and low risk due to 2/13 mill.

Getting used to the sound of Chelsea's name coming up with this stuff as well. Parker is in the best place for him, hoping he takes full advantage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

While I anticipate we very well might be legitimate contenders for a playoff slot, and so might not be sellers like we've become used to being, Parker seems to be a prime candidate for a deadline trade if that anticipation doesn't hold.

Just now, Thomas said:

And hey, I wasn't even bringing up politics with that pic because...well...just not allowed to, right?

I steer clear of politics and religion. 

2:10 mark. Actually the whole thing. Great movie 🎥 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sturt said:

But the beauty is....

We win either way, right?

So, to the contrary, it's all positive.

You truly are a poet. Really guy, we know your pen name here but who are you in the world of novels and such? Love your takes.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

politics and religion

Same diff. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

But really, just pointing out that, when you think about it, Schlenk may have made a very shrewd choice here... his only real gamble in signing up Jabari is health. "Only."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sturt said:

But really, just pointing out that, when you think about it, Schlenk may have made a very shrewd choice here... his only real gamble in signing up Jabari is health. "Only."

Schlenk is definitely shrewd and when he realizes he missed he just doesn't agonize over it. Examples being Dorsey wasn't happy and didn't fit so he got his wish and was shipped and then with Omari it was a much different story of course but we won't be in doubt of what happens with that investment now and alas...Plumlee is finally gone forever. We moved on and glad Travis can make those calls with no foot dragging as hard as they may be.

• Like 1