• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's your Five predictions for 2019-2020 NBA Hawks season

NBASupes

I like to save but broad look 👀 

1. The fun won’t stop 🛑 thanks to Trae’s spreading the wealth.

2. America is going to demand to watch Trae. Must see tv 📺 so we get more BSPN games added. (HEY HEY HEY...get back here bspn..ur welcome! All those years you never wanted us.... 😢)

3. Collins becomes a double double machine and improves his rebounding specifically not maybe so much in stats but in critical times in the game to help us win.

4. People notice we are a deep a$$ roster. I just looked at us on 2k last night and we have a deep, young and talented roster.

5. WE ARE BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!! 6-8 seed. #hotlanta

• Like 1

1) 5 win improvement, 34 wins for the season.

2) Huerter plays with more aggression and confidence and showcases an improved offensive skill set.

3) Reddish surprises folks and has a great rookie year whilst flashing some of that all-star potential.

4) Collins improves as an isolation scorer and defender.

5) Trae will be an all-star snub.

Edited by Marvin24Williams
  • Like 2

1) Trae breaks out this year. 24/11. Good efficiency. He makes the Hawks must-watch TV.

2) Jabari Parker will be the runner up to SMOTY. A solid 15/6 from him  off the bench. He rebuilds his value around the league.

3) Cam Reddish thrives in a role off the bench (😈) and plays well with the starters off the ball and as the primary initiator with the rest of the bench. 14/4/3 with 1.5 steals in 30 min a game. Will explode at least 1 game with 40+.

4) Kevin Huerter emerges as our third leading scorer. 17/4/4 with 47%/40%/88% shooting. Becomes a big time outside shooting threat.

5) Bruno Fernando earns the backup spot by the ASB. Gets plenty of minutes in the D-League. Begins to understand his role/responsibilities in a NBA defense. Finally figures out how to play the game without overthinking post-ASB. 

Bonus) John Collins game continues to trend towards being a baby Blake Griffin. Highly efficient all around offensive threat. As he draws more attention, he learns how to consistently make the right play.

Hawks win 38-44 games.

• Like 2

1) Trae's production numbers go slightly down but his efficiency goes up(which is fine with me)

2)Cam Reddish struggles but not to the point he's considered a bust

3) Bruno is mostly a non factor

4) Hunter is in the running for ROTY with an amazing rookie campaign

5) Hawks win 35 games

Edited by Eddielives

1. Trae gets a All-Star nod

2. Collins gets a All-Star nod

3. Hunter turns out to be the defensive stopper we are looking for while also shooting .360 or better from three.

4. Huerter improves to 13 - 15 points a game.

5. Reddish and Bruno come along slowly but are playing meaningful minutes by December.

Bonus# 6 - Our bench with Parker, Crabbe, Turner, Jones and Bruno/Reddish ends up being one of the most explosive in the league.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

1. Trae will lead the league in assists.

2. John Collins will be 20-10.

3. Alex Len will play himself into a very lucrative contract next offseason.

4. Both Cam and DeAndre will average at least 9+ ppg each.

5. Hawks will make the Playoffs as the 7th seed.

I dig ☀️ 

I know I’m a Bembry fanboy but is it farfetched to think he’ll be starting at 2 or 3?  He’s slick a vet now, can bring it up and perform secondary playmaking duties, and we had good results with him starting and finishing games last season. He’s got to finish at the rim and at least shoot FTs better to cement a spot with us long term.  Granted I’m kinda ingnorant to Hunter’s game and his size/skills as it pertains to 3/4.  Kevin Huert ‘em did spend 25% of his time at the 3 as well.  Bembry locking down 2s?  I think coach loves the equity he has with the franchise too much to start a rookie on the wings.  

He’s the lone guy on the roster who was here before Schlenk.  The fact he’s still here is telling.

Edited by benhillboy

44 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

2. Kevin is gonna quadruple his FT attempts.

Sextuple .. 0.7x6= 4.2 FTA?

Good call though he’s definitely gonna draw contact this year.

17 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I know I’m a Bembry fanboy but is it farfetched to think he’ll be starting at 2 or 3?  He’s slick a vet now, can bring it up and perform secondary playmaking duties, and we had good results with him starting and finishing games last season. He’s got to finish at the rim and at least shoot FTs better to cement a spot with us long term.  Granted I’m kinda ingnorant to Hunter’s game and his size/skills as it pertains to 3/4.  Kevin Huert ‘em did spend 25% of his time at the 3 as well.  Bembry locking down 2s?  I think coach loves the equity he has with the franchise too much to start a rookie on the wings.  

He’s the lone guy on the roster who was here before Schlenk.  The fact he’s still here is telling.

Oh god...over Cam or Huerter? I hope Supes doesn’t see this. 👀 

• Haha 4

LI can’t make any proclamations on Trae, all I know is he’s a winning player.  I think the league underestimated him as he busted out, it’s highly unlikely a guy his size and age should be a bona fide scorer AND an elite playmaker and I’m as big a fan of his IQ as any.  They’re gonna be gunning for shawty.  I’m pretty sure Rudy Gobert didn’t get any sleep watching film after that epic battle.  I’m banging on the finest woods hoping he plays 81 again.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I’m a ‘Dre fan too, and the fact that he’s the only Pudenholzer player remaining is telling. But Schlank likes him for the same reason I do: the perfect Swiss Army knife coming off the bench (2nd and 3rd string) at 3 positions. He’s definitely the type of player winning teams keep around. But he won’t be starting ahead of The Huert, Code Reddish, and The Hunter 💫

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

LI can’t make any proclamations on Trae, all I know is he’s a winning player.  I think the league underestimated him as he busted out, it’s highly unlikely a guy his size and age should be a bona fide scorer AND an elite playmaker and I’m as big a fan of his IQ as any.  They’re gonna be gunning for shawty.  I’m pretty sure Rudy Gobert didn’t get any sleep watching film after that epic battle.  I’m banging on the finest woods hoping he plays 81 again.

I got a real good gut feeling that Ice TrATL + Code Reddish will end up making Schlank look like a GOTdamn genius in that Dallas trade 🏆 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, hazer said:

I got a real good gut feeling that Ice TrATL + Code Reddish will end up making Schlank look like a GOTdamn genius in that Dallas trade 🏆 

Ya I remember I put on another post ..

Trae+Cam>>>>>L*ka

• Thanks 2

Resurrecting this (as I meant to post here a couple days ago):

1. Hawks go 37-45.
2. Kevin Huerter makes a solid leap, averaging 14 PPG and shooting 40% from 3.
3. Cam Reddish gets off to a slow start, but in the last 41 games he starts showing signs, then in the final 20, we see him have a couple 40+ point games. Supes starts making predictions about how he's gonna be a big time sophomore and be 3rd team All NBA.
4. De'Andre Hunter starts for most of the year and plays most of his minutes...at SF as a solid role player. But in the latter stages of the season, he does start coming off the bench and we start discussing if it should be him or Huerter off the bench for 20/21.
5. Last 41 games will hold a 24-17 record, powered by Reddish coming alive, just miss the playoffs by 2 games, but establish optimism for 20/21. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2