• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Preseason Game #2: Hawks vs Magic

JayBirdHawk

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m looking forward to seeing how we perform tonight . This Orlando team beat our hawks up pretty badly all of last season in all phases

They attacked our weaknesses relentlessly and we just couldn't matchup with Isaac/Vucevic. This would be an impressive win even for the preseason. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JTB said:

I’m looking forward to seeing how we perform tonight . This Orlando team beat our hawks up pretty badly all of last season in all phases

1 hour ago, High5 said:

They attacked our weaknesses relentlessly and we just couldn't matchup with Isaac/Vucevic. This would be an impressive win even for the preseason. 

Might not be pretty tonight.

Length like Isaac bothers Collins a ton.

Can Alex Len's size limit Vuc?

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Might not be pretty tonight.

Length like Isaac bothers Collins a ton.

Can Alex Len's size limit Vuc?

I am not sure if I’m going to be able to stop bitching about how unphysical our hawks are and the need a for a defensive minded center!

I can get over our team just not being good defensively overall. I can’t get over watching us getting bullied! It just burns my soul!....same thing happening to my ATL Falcons! 

It’s like those two ATL franchises don’t believe in a physical scrappy game.....you can not defend an opponent who can easily just power over you! Defense gets thrown out the window when opponents are simply just stronger than you.

sorry ranting before the game has even started....

I wonder if anyone caught the Marcus smart comment about Alice?....basically even though Alice is a good defender and can spread the floor and whatnot , sometimes you just need a big to be a damn big.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, JTB said:

I am not sure if I’m going to be able to stop bitching about how unphysical our hawks are and the need a for a defensive minded center!

I can get over our team just not being good defensively overall. I can’t get over watching us getting bullied! It just burns my soul!....same thing happening to my ATL Falcons! 

It’s like those two ATL franchises don’t believe in a physical scrappy game.....you can not defend an opponent who can easily just power over you! Defense gets thrown out the window when opponents are simply just stronger than you.

sorry ranting before the game has even started....

Don't apologize!  Preach on!  I'm right with you.  John Collins might be our best defensive big.  Schlenk should be ashamed of himself constructing a front court like this.

• Like 3

If Collins is held out, I am good with it. I want to see Hunter and Reddish on the floor together as much as possible;e. Hell start Bruno as well. Its preseason and we need to see what we have in these young players.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Don't apologize!  Preach on!  I'm right with you.  John Collins might be our best defensive big.  Schlenk should be ashamed of himself constructing a front court like this.

Let’s hope schlenk isn’t done! I don’t think he is 

I am watching the away, Magic, broadcast. I like to hear what the other teams announcers say about us, If we start losing badly, my superstitious self will switch to our broadcast

Reddish starting and hits the 1st shot but I really do not like Bembry starting over Hunter. Preseason what else to say.

• Like 1

I am liking the way Cam is playing. Trae is playing way too sloppy. John is struggling v. Orlando length and athleticism, what's new about that. Nothing. Bembry is looking like trash which is Bembry who is more hot and cold than IcyHot. Len looks rusty.