• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Scouting for tomorrow’s game

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ok..4 minutes in and it’s 6-0 Pistons..it’s was literally 0-0 3 min in... I can’t watch this. It’s too depressing to start the season. I need an uplifting Bulls Hornets 🐝 game 😂.

Eeeewwww

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No new Jimmy tonight - out for personal reasons.

(Birth of child)

Wait...birth of.. ummm 🧐 WHERES kg???

How are you a superstar of a team and generally whine about people not working as hard as you...well ok it’s his child that’s cool 😎 

• Premium Member

Just boxscore watching, but it looks like Drummond, Rose and Kennard had some good games. Should be a nice road win for them to start their season. I spent a few years living in MI, so a victory against them is always a little extra nice. Not much traveling involved from Indy, but hopefully they are a little tired. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Public Service Announcement - League Pass is Free this week, but don't forget to cancel before the free period ends.

Oh that’s right they’ve been doing that for a while now good call. Gives everyone a chance to see all teams if you are only in the ATL area or city and just see ur home team.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok..4 minutes in and it’s 6-0 Pistons..it’s was literally 0-0 3 min in... I can’t watch this. It’s too depressing to start the season. I need an uplifting Bulls Hornets 🐝 game 😂.

Bulls v. Hornets was pretty fun. Lauri Markkanan with 35 and 17, big Finn doing work. PJ Washington with 7 threes in his first NBA game.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Bulls v. Hornets was pretty fun. Lauri Markkanan with 35 and 17, big Finn doing work. PJ Washington with 7 threes in his first NBA game.

Ya PJ put in some work. Between PJ and Grant Williams there might be one, 1.5 or 2 great SAP type players. 

Was rooting for the Hornets 🐝. Always rooting for the weaker eastern conf team to win.

• Like 2

Just now, bleachkit said:

Drummond is going to feast on our bigs (do we have any bigs?). Maybe we can get him in foul trouble.

We’re we’re just talking about this with @Peoriabird. Drummond can get his 25 I said yesterday, 23 boards but Trae’s 10+ dimes will supersede it and give us a team win.

But yes there could be a Drummond dominance on the glass tomorrow night as well. 30 boards isn’t out of the question for Drumm tomorrow imo. 

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Drummond is going to feast on our bigs (do we have any bigs?). Maybe we can get him in foul trouble.

Of course we have a big. But...his ankle is not quite 100% yet. Otherwise, Drummond would be schooled to no end😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, enrique said:

Of course we have a big. But...his ankle is not quite 100% yet. Otherwise, Drummond would be schooled to no end😂

This does explain Alex's terrible finishing.  He has a 1 inch vertical when healthy. With an ankle injury, that's probably .25 inch.

• Haha 4