• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

You see what you want to see I guess. I just don't think there's anything to it. He's already publicly stated that he's texted with ZR. But because he didn't tweet about him for you to see, it must mean he wants to be traded or he's distancing himself? That's some Grade A horse 💩

Did JJ tweet about ZR and welcome him to the team? 

Did Bogi? 

Did anyone?

I don't know, maybe they did. But i haven't seen it. Even so, it still doesn't mean anything. Especially when he's literally now wearing a hat that says, I AM ATL. 

I guess the RENT FREE hat is more applicable for some of yall. 

But maybe the CHILL hat is what ya actually need. 

Yeah, could definitely be nothing.  But again, you're not reading what I'm saying.  I'm not saying everyone should tweet Risacher... I'm saying that Trae used to do this and he didn't this year.  It's a change, maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't.  My confidence in any speculation is very low as I don't know the closed door conversations happening

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

'm not saying everyone should tweet Risacher... I'm saying that Trae used to do this and he didn't this year.  It's a change, maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't. 

Is it a change though?  Because I went back and searched Trae's timeline and unless he's deleted them all for some reason, he hasn't tweeted about OO, JJ, AJ Griffin or Kobe.  Where does this idea that he tweets out the draftees come from?   

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

If we start winning again this will all go away.  It's easy to point to the teams recent lack of success.

We just have to win and he will get all the props.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Great video. 

Trae is an ELITE passer and has ELITE vision. That makes him a top 2-3 PG in the NBA, imo. Add in his shooting and overall scoring abilities and he's a top 15-20 player in the NBA.

Now surround him with defense and see how good the team can be. 

What's striking from videos like this is juat how good of a shot he gets for his teammates. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Saw this yesterday, VicBlends is one of the few channels I actually follow so  I was very excited to tune in. A bit dry as Trae is still not the best interviewee. I do think we will miss that voice we had in DJM in front of the cameras. Djurisic is a very charismatic interview so maybe in 2 years we get that back. ZR’s English is very rough. CC and Nance are really good on the mic, but not here for long. I think we will have to lean a lot on JJ to be the PR voice of the locker room. Oh, and Kobe. He is a good one too.

Trae really just needs to focus on ball and not answer too many nuanced questions. Nothing against him. He is a savant at Basketball. Public speaking not so much.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/2/2024 at 6:56 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

Saw this yesterday, VicBlends is one of the few channels I actually follow so  I was very excited to tune in. A bit dry as Trae is still not the best interviewee. I do think we will miss that voice we had in DJM in front of the cameras. Djurisic is a very charismatic interview so maybe in 2 years we get that back. ZR’s English is very rough. CC and Nance are really good on the mic, but not here for long. I think we will have to lean a lot on JJ to be the PR voice of the locker room. Oh, and Kobe. He is a good one too.

Trae really just needs to focus on ball and not answer too many nuanced questions. Nothing against him. He is a savant at Basketball. Public speaking not so much.

Bogi won some type of Atlanta media award didn’t he?  He’s the face/ voice for me despite not quite reaching Dirk-level English.  He was as demonstrative as DJ in huddles, probably the most collaborative with the coaching staff.  Anyone who’s close to Jokic I want talking their ass off.  He’s one of the most communicative sh*t defenders in the league lol.  

OO isn’t the most in-depth talker of the game in interviews but his humor and confidence shows.

Edited by benhillboy

8 hours ago, benhillboy said:

And am I tripping or hasn’t Trae been listed at 170 pounds for the last few seasons?  Wiki, ESPN, and BBRef currently have him at 164.

Are you trippin'?  Yeah, usually.  But, on this topic, I do recall seeing 170 for him most times.

Guess he put a twist on the whole 'he gained 15lbs of pure muscle in the offseason' thing? 

• Haha 1