• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

On 9/26/2024 at 4:06 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

There’s a story behind Djurisic hanging around the team this offseason without having a contract. 
I expect a transaction soon involving him, even if that likely means cutting/trading someone. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

There’s a story behind Djurisic hanging around the team this offseason without having a contract. 
I expect a transaction soon involving him, even if that likely means cutting/trading someone. 

He's out until at least November. GL starts Nov 8the. My theory is when December 15th comes, Zeller will be moved, Barlow gets his 2W converted to an NBA deal, Djurisic gets a 2W deal.

@SerbianHawk is there any Djurisic talk out of Serbia?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's out until at least November. GL starts Nov 8the. My theory is when December 15th comes, Zeller will be moved, Barlow gets his 2W converted to an NBA deal, Djurisic gets a 2W deal.

@SerbianHawk is there any Djurisic talk out of Serbia?

I wonder if he has to leave the team when the season begins if he’s without a contract. He looks mad comfortable in Atlanta right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I wonder if he has to leave the team when the season begins if he’s without a contract. He looks mad comfortable in Atlanta right now.

I'm betting we'll get those answers from Landry during Media Day tomorrow.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🤓

Damn Trae like f&@k adidas 😆

He could do worse than Anta I guess.  I need a 33% stake in the whole company to wear Skechers on an NBA court (Embiid 😝)

I’m not feeling the blatant Lakers and Thunder colorways.

Why does Damian Lilliard have a decade+ run of signature shoes with adidas?  Who’s buying them sh!ts?

Trae was great in all the commercials he’s been in for Sprite, the NBA, and State Farm. Wonder if there’s a disconnect with how he feels he’s marketed over there or just a mutual parting after the contract ends.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Damn Trae like f&@k adidas 😆

He could do worse than Anta I guess.  I need a 33% stake in the whole company to wear Skechers on an NBA court (Embiid 😝)

I’m not feeling the blatant Lakers and Thunder colorways.

Why does Damian Lilliard have a decade+ run of signature shoes with adidas?  Who’s buying them sh!ts?

Trae was great in all the commercials he’s been in for Sprite, the NBA, and State Farm. Wonder if there’s a disconnect with how he feels he’s marketed over there or just a mutual parting after the contract ends.

Lol. He had on something different today.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

🤓

ANTA? Isn’t that the crappy Klay Thompson brand or at least the one he signed with a bit ago? Ugh … stick with Adidas bro, Anya might pay more but it’s a poor shoe. 👟 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Not much the shoe sucks.

Agreed. I've bought a pair of TY 1,2,3s and will get a pair of the 4s. 

If he moves to Anta, I won't be buying any more 😢 Their shoes are ugly and poor build quality but still cost almost 200.

• Like 1