• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Hunter has potential to be an elite two way player in this league

That seems crazy hearing you say that when I got attacked for calling him a Kawhi/Rodman hybrid (meaning a mix of both). I'm missing this game but I can guarantee Hunter hasn't even shown his full dog (Rodman on court effort/hustle) yet but don't be surprised when you see the full beast that is Hunter.

Any doubters left that Embiid would agree to a trade to his former favorite coach’s (COTY) team?

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Cams shot is ass

This sounds real familiar. I remember hearing similar comments about a rookie we drafted last year. Or should I say traded for after we drafted 3rd and decided to move that pick for the 5th pick. What's that rookie's name again? His shot sure was ass before allstar break. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sillent said:

This sounds real familiar. I remember hearing similar comments about a rookie we drafted last year. Or should I say traded for after we drafted 3rd and decided to move that pick for the 5th pick. What's that rookie's name again? His shot sure was ass before allstar break. 

The difference is that Cam's shot has been ass for about 18 12 months.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sillent said:

Sorry bro.. Cam plays great D but his shot is far from starter grade

• Like 1