• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I guess this will go under ISE.. fits right in there.. which btw is one of the most underrated 🧵 around.

Anyhoo, I’m sick of all these kids in the league dancing and hootin and hollerin every time they score a bucket (not even game winners but like in the first quarter of games)..

So I decided why fight it.. 

So I have the “UUUU TOO TALL” celebration which I believe is an original Spud as far as I know but I need something else.:

I was thinking about moon 🌚 walkin and then grabbing the jewels 💎 like Mike and givin the fans (well our janitor and a couple of his bowling 🎳 buddies 😐) a nice celebratory wiggle. 😐 Thoughts? Suggestions?

I vote 🗳️ ice 🧊 🥶 Trae here but I’m biased. @kg01 is it getting 🥶 in here?..chit be shrinkin…

image.gif.e5bf68eede1a43cb0114bdf6f97d2d99.gif

https://hoopshype.com/lists/the-best-nba-signature-player-celebrations/

Who y’all gots in this race? 

My man Costanza went out like a suckah in that scene.  Gotta have some situational awareness, mayne.  Lock the door, bro. 

😄

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Speaking of Cade.........

.....but of course @Spud2nique new whipping boy Dre on the list too 😁

I like Hunter but I've seen too many nights where he's just a guy (jag).  Friggin Jaime Jacquez ate his lunch last game.

Peo and others blame Trae but when's hunter gonna show some professional pride.  He's 4 years in, right?  He ain't gonna suddenly be Kawhi Tatum out there.  And Trae ain't holding him back from it.  If he was that dude, it wouldn't matter who his teammates were. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I like Hunter but I've seen too many nights where he's just a guy (jag).  Friggin Jaime Jacquez ate his lunch last game.

Peo and others blame Trae but when's hunter gonna show some professional pride.  He's 4 years in, right?  He ain't gonna suddenly be Kawhi Tatum out there.  And Trae ain't holding him back from it.  If he was that dude, it wouldn't matter who his teammates were. 

I was gonna talk about Jaime in the game thread but thought better. Sigh!

He's a rookie and just plays ball, doesn't overthink, plays to his strength and has a natural feel and instinct.  Hunter is just too robotic and calculated.  Doesn't play with natural instinct.

Hunter's issue is he has the 'perfect size, frame and look' so we expect more (at least I do/did) but he just isn't that athletic or fast twitch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What :laugh1::laugh1:

The dude his friend at the end 🤣 he loved it 🤣 I gotta admit that sCurry Stan was on one that was funny 😄 

They should introduce the scurry dude to the Klay impersonator 🤣 

Now all they need is a Draymond… 👀 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What :laugh1::laugh1:...Poole thought he was special huh.

The Curry wanna be :laugh1:

I need so much more info on that weird clip. 

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 never heard that one 👍 

This 

Hunter is truly the new Marvin.  He'll drop high 20's in a game and we all go, "He back!".  But all I be thinking is "From where?".

He's a 'should-be' and an overall tease.  Time to move on for his sake and ours. 

Eta. Imagine folks wanting to move on from Trae... to build around Hunter?  Like wtf? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hunter is truly the new Marvin.  He'll drop high 20's in a game and we all go, "He back!".  But all I be thinking is "From where?".

Ya… I fear he’s gonna screw up on a larger scale later.. like at a bad time in the playoffs. I really hope I’m wrong … or he’s gone. My bad Hunt that just flowed..

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

need so much more info on that weird clip.

Indeed. Those dudes should have their own show.. not podcast that’s ours! 🤨 

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, kg01 said:

Eesh, Ben Simmons might literally be a zombie.  Dude out with nerve issue(s).  Scary stuff but kinda shows he wasn't lying this whole time.

Can't believe I wanted us to trade for him.

Wasn't it a nerve issue that ended Landry Field's nba career?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We should demote your rank. Perhaps make you get @AHF’s donuts 🍩 for a week. 

Firm but fair.  @AHF do you like days-old, grocery store donuts? 

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wasn't it a nerve issue that ended Landry Field's nba career?

I got no idea.  I was gonna fake like I knew but lost the nerve. :sad:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I don't like AH enough to get him entemann's. 🤫 

🤣 he ever comes west coast I’m takin him hereIMG_1175.jpeg.1c572857dcdbdca2d5bc05c7ee64abed.jpeg

Actually we’d prolly wait to go a lil later.. 👀 

IMG_1176.thumb.jpeg.0acc65aeb43ebff66faeb1181c22aeb5.jpeg

#inglewoodalwaysup2nogood #randysnuts #whosenuts? 🤔 #deeznutsofdeliciousnessdoughygoodness

Maybe catch a sunset 🌅😐 😕 🤨 

It would be .. fun 🤩 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 he ever comes west coast I’m takin him hereIMG_1175.jpeg.1c572857dcdbdca2d5bc05c7ee64abed.jpeg

Actually we’d prolly wait to go a lil later.. 👀 

IMG_1176.thumb.jpeg.0acc65aeb43ebff66faeb1181c22aeb5.jpeg

#inglewoodalwaysup2nogood #randysnuts #whosenuts? 🤔 #deeznutsofdeliciousnessdoughygoodness

Maybe catch a sunset 🌅😐 😕 🤨 

It would be .. fun 🤩 

It'd be kinda (h)awkward with @AHF sitting between you and the girl-wife watching the sun go down. 

Then AH be like, "you guys wanna go skating?"

Like, what?

:Bob: That's what I call third-wheelin'.  Used to mean something totally different back in the 70's.  Right, Nique?

:Nique: Aye, what happens with the donuts, stays with the donuts, Bawb. 

• Haha 2