• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 7:04 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

But the experts are quiet regarding that defense!

Say it again for the eggsperts in tha back!

On another note, I've already conceded defeat on the Ant Edwards discussion as a player.  Ant Edwards, as a person?  Yeesh, the league is probably pump-faking on pushing him as a 'face of the league' guy.  First the weird interviews, in general.  Then the inflammatory comments about the gay community.  Now him pulling a full Paul George (allegedly) knocking up an IG "model" then pressing her to abort.  Just cringe.

But they stay with Ja and this guy but won't push our guy because ..... ??? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Bucks add Gleeson..

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/39193378/bucks-add-trevor-gleeson-adrian-griffin-coaching-staff

I’m gonna call him Jack(ie) a$$ Gleason

image.gif.e2c670cbc471f4cbb16b3d6abe7099fe.gif

My Dad loved this show!! His favorite espisode/line:

Ralph: Peanuts, peanuts....what am I gonna do with all these peanuts?

Alice: Eat 'em, like any other elephant :laugh1:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My Dad loved this show!! His favorite espisode/line:

Ralph: Peanuts, peanuts....what am I gonna do with all these peanuts?

Alice: Eat 'em, like any other elephant :laugh1:

The rare old show that was actually funny.  Kg-stamped.

And let's hear it for the DetroiLt PistonLs whose name should always include an L going forward.

Wheres all the eggsperts that stamped Fade Losingham after the USAB stuff?  Where dey at? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Fade Losingham

Yup I was on the right bait in that one. Called him an average at best. Folks were saying Grant Hill type. Huh? I mean.. no, not that Hill elevated his teams or anything past round 1 or 2 but he never lost this many in a row. They are trying to tie some old Detroit Lions records for futility. Man, Isiah be rollin over as we speak 🗣️ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup I was on the right bait in that one. Called him an average at best. Folks were saying Grant Hill type. Huh? I mean.. no, not that Hill elevated his teams or anything past round 1 or 2 but he never lost this many in a row. They are trying to tie some old Detroit Lions records for futility. Man, Isiah be rollin over as we speak 🗣️ 

And we got dude out here calling for us to trade Trae?  For Fade!?  Wow, talk about grading on a curve.  Trae leads teams to playoff seasons consecutively but is branded as a loser.  Meanwhile guys like Fade get the 'nevermind the record, he's GREAT!' treatment.  Ridic! 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

And we got dude out here calling for us to trade Trae?  For Fade!? 

They do this and I’d seriously consider quitting the Hawks which means prolly stopping watching games at all.

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Trae leads teams to playoff seasons consecutively but is branded as a loser.  Meanwhile guys like Fade get the 'nevermind the record, he's GREAT!' treatment.  Ridic! 

This is the thing that annoys me the most. His bar is so much higher than others for such a lil dude. I just think they can't get over what he's able to do at his size.  Some guys can learn from His mental toughness and even his physical toughness despite his size. :blanky:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, kg01 said:

And we got dude out here calling for us to trade Trae?  For Fade!?  Wow, talk about grading on a curve.  Trae leads teams to playoff seasons consecutively but is branded as a loser.  Meanwhile guys like Fade get the 'nevermind the record, he's GREAT!' treatment.  Ridic! 

Our guy doesn't get this kind of pass...DESPITE THE LOSS MY ASS!!!!

Hour guy is breaking HISTORIC RECORDS....but No, continues to get overlooked.

• Like 2

Over the break I’m shooting hoop 🏀 at my local park for an hour or more and towards the end some rando 25ish year old dude comes up..

WANNA GO ONE ON ONE TO 7? 

Me: umm 🤨 (average Joe usually asks to shoot around or something).. ya I mean I’m just shooting around myself. 

Him: Ahh Comon it’ll be fun…

Me: ohhhkayy

So homeboy brought his gf to the tail end of my workout to “show off” oooorr..

She sits and we start.

Homie a straight take it in the hole dude, head down looking to drive. He had moves that were a lot of spinning and twirling and whirling for layups.

He got me 7-2 mainly with an inside game and I missed everything.

Him : Run it back?

Me: Ball in..

I was still missing a lot but strung together some jumpers and then a couple threes.. 6-5 me and game point..

I got mad and after check ball I went straight Barkley style into the post A$$ back, he fouled me IN DE FACE TWICE..

Next check ball, right back in the post butt first backing him.. missed the shot got an O board and hooked it in over him with a dream Olajuwon and CRIED YELLED IN JOAKIM NOAH’s WAR CRY:

GAAAAMMMMEEE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!THIS MY COURT!!!!!!!!!! 😡 😕 

We high fived but I chest bumped him too letting him know I’m here..

{crowd of 12 folks including his gf enjoyed it}

He put on his jacket and left.

The audacity…  

Game 1: 7-2 The Opposition

Game 2: 7-5 Spud

I want game one back… I need to be more mentally focused so I would have dicked him in both games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1