• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

I've seen enough NBA free agency to know Hartenstein may make folks remember Jerome James had a fantastic playoff series on his way to gettin a fat payday.

IYKYK 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I've seen enough NBA free agency to know Hartenstein may make folks remember Jerome James had a fantastic playoff series on his way to gettin a fat payday.

IYKYK 

Long live the SuperSonics. He was their Kenny Norman :douchecock:

Or Chris Crawfish 🦞 🤔 

• Like 1

My spidey sense is tinglin'....

:Thabo: What gives, kg?

Oh hi, Thabo.  It's tellin me to keep an eye on Orlando now that Franz (rhymes with Hans) got his bagg.

Methinks it could cause some feather-rufflin' since he's not their best player.  On top o' that, although his brother is certainly deserving of his deal imho, some may view that as a pseudo-Bronnie sitch.

I'm not sayin' ... but I'm sayin'.  If some hints of decension start to bubble, I won't be surprised.

It just seems to be laying out a little to easy for them to be the 'next' big thing..... 

• Haha 2

College sorority party request 📞 (2009..anytown stanford USA.. )

Heeeeeeyyyyyy guuuuurrrrlll we are havin a full house 🏠 tonight! LETS SHOWEM THESE People these LADIES 👩 CAN PAAAARTTTYYYY!!!

.. Oh girl I can’t tonight, I’m doing my LANDRY 🧺  - Elaine Alden Fields

… :huh:.. :indifferent:… :batman:

To all the people that want us to trade Trae, I ask what has management done that tells you they have the chops to build a team from scratch?

You've seen what they can do with an actual offensive engine.  Flawed as he may be, he gets us a top 10 offense with minimal help.  It's been our clownership's job to handle the rest.  Do tell me what in the actual F has shown you they can handle building the offense AND the defense that puts us in a better position than we're in today?

Would trading Trae be a move to move forward?

Or is it a move to buy themselves the 7-8 years of 'sorry we can't won because we're rebuilding ...  bbbut look at this new draft pick (again)!!"

Trading Trae is pure job preservation and nothing else.

Not sure what else these 'trade Trae' folks need to see from the clownership but I SEEN ENOUGH! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Random scrub slander alert.

I can't stand JaeSean Tate.

People bring his name up sometimes as a reserve we should add.  But I just don't see it.

Always looks out of shape, plays low-brow basketball imo.  Energy guy.  Sort of 'blah' to me.  He's like a homeless man's ant Williams.

Been in the league for seems like 10 years.  Just existing.  Not getting better at anything.  Yuck.  Why yall like this dude? 

• Haha 2

On 7/12/2024 at 8:05 AM, kg01 said:

Random scrub slander alert.

I can't stand JaeSean Tate.

People bring his name up sometimes as a reserve we should add.  But I just don't see it.

Always looks out of shape, plays low-brow basketball imo.  Energy guy.  Sort of 'blah' to me.  He's like a homeless man's ant Williams.

Been in the league for seems like 10 years.  Just existing.  Not getting better at anything.  Yuck.  Why yall like this dude? 

I kinda like him cuz as a rookie he was straight letting Harden have it and not giving a crap about his beardness. I dig that. 

Where did Kmart jr land by the way? I like him too.