• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

On 10/11/2024 at 9:22 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

...when trying too hard goes wrong! Yikes.

Pretty lazy of GQ stealing impromptu Diddy party photos and claiming them for their mag.

On 10/12/2024 at 4:13 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Anthony Edwards. What are you doing son? 3 maybe 4 kids with 3 maybe 4 different women at the age of 23???? Smh.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2024/10/11/father-of-one-anthony-edwards-possibly-fathered-child-with-lil-babys-ex-and-two-other-women/

All I ever think when I hear him speak or hear of him off the court is the world is dang lucky he's good as basketball. 😐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s chasing jordan records on court and Kemp off. It’s called achieving @kg01. Thought you knew… :upsidedown:

Disclaimer: nah I’m playing stick to one woman 👩 you can call her your special lady or your lady friend. 

I mean, even if you have multiple ones, you don't have to knock em up every time.  Just messy and not thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Will he be the greatest 55th pick ever? Naaa...won't even sniff Patty Mills' jock.

It's all about Lebron

“What the Lakers’ expectations are is that he’ll largely be a G League player, like almost any 19-year-old player coming into the league drafted in the second round,” Wojnarowski says around the 2:20 mark of the video.

“I think what you’ll ultimately, probably see is Bronny James in the first week of the season on the court with his father in a very … I don’t want to call it ceremonial, but the eyes of the world will be on that. They’ll do that the first week of the season, but there’s no expectation Bronny James is going to be in the Lakers’ rotation.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:er:

😆 I saw that interview this morning with Justin Jefferson and ant 🐜. They compared them to Moss n KG. After the interview Strahan and Howie were kinda hatin on ant 🐜 for saying transition from basketball to football is easier than visa versa. 😆 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 I saw that interview this morning with Justin Jefferson and ant 🐜. They compared them to Moss n KG. After the interview Strahan and Howie were kinda hatin on ant 🐜 for saying transition from basketball to football is easier than visa versa. 😆 

My guess is that Ant is right.  There isn’t any real history of any NBA / -NFL transitions but the obvious position for an NBA player is WR and being tall, fast and athletic with great hands gets you pretty close to running simple plays in the NFL.  So I think the bar there isn’t that high as long as someone is willing to put their NBA career at risk of being hammered on a playz. An NFL player would need to be able to stay on the floor both ways to make that transition successfully and that just seems to be me to be much more difficult.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2024 at 5:16 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

They haven’t even played a regular season game yet.

Josh Hart talks to dayum much.  He's an ok player, but that attention is getting to his head.

Oh and I'm now rooting for drama there.  I know.  Surprise, surprise... 

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:er:

I can just keep saying it ...

All I ever think when I hear him speak or hear of him off the court is the world is dang lucky he's good as basketball. 😐

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Welcome to McDonald’s may I take your order? :indifferent:

At best ...

On another note, everybody saying the deal NO just signed Trey Murphy to is a steal.  I predict, by this time next year, it's gonna look like an overpay.  Mark my words.... 

• Like 1