• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

Nice game thread as usual lw3! Feel bad for Avery, Mark Jackson and Casey. They laid the foundation. It’s hard to not look at race sometimes which stinks.

I’m hoping if Lloyd lays our foundation like he has that they don’t replace him when it’s time to shine granted he earned it like Mark Jackson. The Mark Jackson situation was the worst. 

Go Hawks!

This team is basura. We only got 8 keepers. We don't really have much young talent compared to the rest of the teams who are in our stage outside of our core 6 and 3 of them aren't playing tonight. We need those two 1sts in 2020. 

Bembry is a keeper as is Parker. Other than that, I don't care to see any of these vets ever again. 

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This team is basura. We only got 8 keepers. We don't really have much young talent compared to the rest of the teams who are in our stage outside of our core 6 and 3 of them aren't playing tonight. We need those two 1sts in 2020. 

Bembry is a keeper as is Parker. Other than that, I don't care to see any of these vets ever again. 

So did we extend Travis too soon?