• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Two observations. De'Andre Hunter is going to be very good. The FG% isn't quite there right now but he's flashed exactly what I thought, the potential to have a very good FG% because of good shots taken.

Second, I'm not liking what Young is doing of late. Hunting assists and hoisting 3's.

It's driving me crazy as well. His assist hunting tunnel vision has gotten worse.

1 minute ago, terrell said:

So did we extend Travis too soon?

Travis is still in rebuild mode but next year, we will have 2nd more 1st rounders (One lottery and one non-lotto). We need to finally add solid vets like Phoenix just did. 

Our targets in my eyes: 

In trade: Steven Adams or in FA Aron Baynes

Jeff Teague as the backup PG. 

No one non-PG to be the backup PG. We need a real PG. 

We need some more glue guys are who are good like Bembry. Kenrich Williams needs to be a key target. 

We need one more really talented youth big man. That should be our focus with the lottery pick. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Two observations. De'Andre Hunter is going to be very good. The FG% isn't quite there right now but he's flashed exactly what I thought, the potential to have a very good FG% because of good shots taken.

Second, I'm not liking what Young is doing of late. Hunting assists and hoisting 3's.

Agreed. He is not playing natural flow of the game. He has been watching too much Luka and trying to force stats to match him.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This team is basura. We only got 8 keepers. We don't really have much young talent compared to the rest of the teams who are in our stage outside of our core 6 and 3 of them aren't playing tonight. We need those two 1sts in 2020. 

Bembry is a keeper as is Parker. Other than that, I don't care to see any of these vets ever again. 

So did we extend Travis too soon?

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae Young when he is extremely good has the chance to be one of the best offensive players ever in my eyes. 

When he is off and not playing smart, he is Stephon Marbury 2.0. The stats are there but he can't help you win. 

Yep. And thats very concerning...

• Like 1

Maybe LP will save his coaches challenge until the last 1 minute like last game vs the Bucks. Remember how he "retardedly" used his coaches challenge when it made zero difference?

😂😂

LP is a 💩 coach. Bad rotations, bad analytics, bad understand of the game.  And here I thought it was a meritocracy. The players have to be really good, but the coaches can be 💩 and get paid millions.