• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

1. Cute how people suddenly chime in against Trae when he has a bad game.  Good game?  Silence. 

2. Give me 1 reason Blake is still in a blowout game considering his knees are made of Graham crackers right now?

3. We miss Reddish tonight.  Hope the haters are happy.

Poor shooting is common for Trae.

The trade with Dallas was worse than passing on Chris Paul.

Edited by Plainview1981

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Trae is hard to watch.

Not really it’s clear that there has been no adjustments by LP or this staff to get trae good looking shots.

teams are now all heavy trapping trae at the half court line and pierce only strategy is for trae to give the ball up instead of giving the ball up and working like hell to get it back to him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not really it’s clear that there has been no adjustments by LP or this staff to get trae good looking shots.

teams are now all heavy trapping trae at the half court line and pierce only strategy is for trae to give the ball up instead of giving the ball up and working like hell to get it back to him

If LP was a GOOD coach he would know how to run Trae off of a bunch of screens but he's not smart enough to realize that

And Bruno is just getting straight up punked out there

Edited by Bonkers

Just now, Bonkers said:

If LP was a GOOD coach he would know how to run Trae off of a bunch of screens 

And Bruno is just getting straight up punked out there

LP isn't a good coach. Trae is getting frustrated out there. Game after game, it will start to wear down a player. I know i'm worn down watching this crap. 

Travis is a garbagecan. We needed a decent defensive minded center. Use Len as the backup. Use Bruno as the third stringer in limited minutes. DJONES SHOULD NOT BE STARTING OR SNIFFING THE COURT. His Defense is horrid. I can't stand it. I can't stand LP. I can't stand this team. And I can't stand the fact that Tony Resller has a billion dollars but he hasn't worked a day in his life. This society is a JOKE. 

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Toronto might break the Clippers record tomorrow. That's how awful this team is right now. Rock Bottom until Collins comes back.

Actually, we're going to win tomorrow night.  Ya'll must not know how the NBA works.

Yes, we look like a** tonight.  But a victory will come tomorrow.  Vegas will be very happy with the Hawks on Saturday night.

I like pierce I really do but I was always worried about how he’d coach offense here. Yes defense is a big problem right now too but I believe it will be picked up again , right now the team isn’t playing with any energy or pride so you get yo ass whooped like this when the passion to even try is gone and defense is all about effort a lot of the times. (Not that skills don’t count on that end)

but I think the offense along with the game plan offensively  is so bad it’s leading to poor effort defensively. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Actually, we're going to win tomorrow night.  Ya'll must not know how the NBA works.

Yes, we look like a** tonight.  But a victory will come tomorrow.  Vegas will be very happy with the Hawks on Saturday night.

Seriously doubt it. It's going to be the reverse Lakers-Clippers deal. Glad I won't see that one. Two massive blowouts in a row.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Well guess it wasn't out night. I don't know what's the answers are. Hopefully we will look better when everyone is back but I have a feeling our problems rum deeper than that.

They do. Of course the return of certain players probably make the score tiny bit closer though 

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

MIght be out of the league when his rookie contract is up. TIme to draft another pg. 

Let’s not be silly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I like pierce I really do but I was always worried about how he’d coach offense here. Yes defense is a big problem right now too but I believe it will be picked up again , right now the team isn’t playing with any energy or pride so you get yo ass whooped like this when the passion to even try is gone and defense is all about effort a lot of the times. (Not that skills don’t count on that end)

but I think the offense along with the game plan offensively  is so bad it’s leading to poor effort defensively. 

These other posters will not listen!!!

I've been saying this. LP needs to just be an assistant coach. He is in way over his head!!

• Like 1