• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

The wrist swelled up Thursday, but it has since calmed down, with the rookie hoping to play Saturday when the Hawks host the Raptors at State Farm Arena. Just trying to avoid it from getting re-aggravated, and just a bunch of treatment,” Reddish said of how he’s handling the sprain. “It’s feeling a lot better, so hopefully I’m good to go tomorrow.” Reddish described it as a day-to-day injury. He’ll see how it feels and re-evaluate Saturday. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No Cam again, damn man. This one will suck. Toronto can really shoot. 

No Kyle Lowery, Stanley Johnson, or Serge Ibaka.  This is a winnable game if the Hawks give effort tonight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

No Kyle Lowery, Stanley Johnson, or Serge Ibaka.  This is a winnable game if the Hawks give effort tonight.

Davis been killing it for Toronto and they defend the perimeter extremely well and Siakam is a monster off the ball not to mention Gasol's BBIQ is tremendous and he takes advantage of bad defenders like Jones. This one is going to suck. 

6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Bembry is the most overrated defender on our team. Cam is by far our best defender.

His defense isn't overrated. It's that he is a risk taker and he isn't discipline. His defense is good for getting steals and changing momentum but his defense ain't sound, impactful or really that versatile. His man been open at least 5 times

3 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Jones is kind of starting to grow on me. He's still got ways to go but the defensive potential is there. 

I actually like his offense better. His moves well. Sets decent screens, very good rim runner and very athletic. His defense is way too hit or miss.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

His defense isn't overrated. It's that he is a risk taker and he isn't discipline. His defense is good for getting steals and changing momentum but his defense ain't sound, impactful or really that versatile. His man been open at least 5 times

Right. I meant more for this board. Bembry has been called an elite defender and our best defender for years now. This year I just don't see it.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1