• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, EazyRoc said:

Wait for real ?! So you play the other conference semi finalist before you get to the finals ? What do you think they’re trying to accomplish by doing this ?

It would be seeded based on record in an attempt to get the best 2 teams in the Finals more consistently. So we avoid things like Houston taking GS to 7 games and then Cleveland getting swept. 

• Like 1

Finally got a chance to watch the Raptors game last night and thought it was a huge step up from what we had brought to Detroit for sure granted coming up short. Nice write up lw3!

First off I have to mention Hunter. His body reminds me of a young Nique and I think I and others have said that in the past. He is crazy fundamentally sound with a touch about his game, a nice feel. He’s even got touch as displayed on that three that fell towards the end of the game. Trae and Hunter are my favs it seems for now at least.

Speaking of Trae, 30/10/10 isn’t a ho hummer and it’s a pretty awesome 👏 and spectacular stat line. Having said that, I feel like at times, he lets his opponents off the hook and pulls up from 30 instead of making a couple more moves to either get the hard double to pass out of and set someone else up for a better shot or possibly take it all the way if they don’t. This could be a sign of late game fatigue as well. Something to keep an eye on. He toasted Vanvleet on a few plays. 

Good Bembry showed up with a couple key passes. He found Hunter open on the corner for a three in the first half and somebody else I can’t remember in the second half. Timely efficient passing. Nice first half for the Supes unmentionable Allen Crabbe had a nice first half. Kudos. Still think that dude should watch more RIP tapes.

For the Raptors, Pascal keeps being better than I expect him to be. He does a TON and in a nice way for them. Norman was being UCLA Norm, I’ve always liked that kid.

We played tough and lost. I’m not mad. We still missing Collins, Huerter and Cam so... that’s 3 of our top 5 guys. (Trae/Hunter)

Minny -4  Hawks +4 o/u 236.5

I think we can get this one based on our play against the Raptors considering the meeting with Lloyd and the Detroit disappearing act. We might win but I’m envious of the person who has KAT in a fantasy lineup tonight. He might get a rare 30/30 game. Lol. Centers step up.

Go Hawks! 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 4