• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

He played 31 minutes so it isn't like Teague is getting completely marginalized.  I'm not bailing on him in fantasy.  I expect his minutes to remain pretty high and he will be the focal point of the second unit.  Not sure it will be a huge impact for him.  If he still wants 30 mpg, Atlanta won't be the right place for him next year.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, AHF said:

He played 31 minutes so it isn't like Teague is getting completely marginalized.  I'm not bailing on him in fantasy.  I expect his minutes to remain pretty high and he will be the focal point of the second unit.  Not sure it will be a huge impact for him.  If he still wants 30 mpg, Atlanta won't be the right place for him next year.

This is the unfortunate truth. This is why we will have to take a PG with Brooklyn's pick in 2020. All of the good backups want minutes 

Edited by NBASupes

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is the unfortunate truth. This is why we will have to take a PG with Brooklyn's pick in 2020. All of the good backups want minutes 

The only way we can provide that is if it is a PG who can play significant minutes alongside Trae.  Even then, Reddish and Huert will be there fighting for those SG minutes.  Between the amount of time I'd expect to see those guys play, it is hard to see enough minutes for a standout FA backup PG.

I loved Jeff Teague and continue to do so but I saw some glimpses of KAT and Culver working together in a 2 man game. This team is gonna get better as far as wins and losses with this lineup change imo. 

Teague is in a place In his career where he’d be an awesome backup point guard. Ya I wouldn’t mind him back here he was a pro for us.

• Like 1