• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, LK6969 said:

I am.

If you can't see how LP failed REALLY BADLY in the 3rd qtr then you need to rewatch the game carefully and figure it out.

I can tell you though....Wanna know? The Jabari at the 4 and Djones at the 5 is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LINEUP. 

It doesn't matter who you have at the 1,2 and 3 if you have Jabari at the 4 and Djones at the 5 it is a HUGE NEGATIVE. Every, single, time. 

It's been a horrible lineup because those two can't defend at all. Those two miss rotations all of the time

Edited by NBASupes

26 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Poor Trae. Only player worth a damn on this team. Hunter has gone ghost the last three games, our bigs are garbage, Vince is done, and our bench gives no help.

Young team that needs to learn how to win. Too many bad fouls, turnovers, and bad shots tonight. Trae forcing passes and getting lost amongst the trees. We need Huerter and Collins back!

This next draft is crucial to the rebuild. We need another STAR!!

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

I don't think y'all realize how hard Hunter and Cam plays especially on defense? It takes a lot more energy than just being food on defense and being about to shoot and score like say someone like Rui, etc. It will take some time for both of them to develop offensive consistency, especially Cam since he is also raw. 

That said, this lost really can be pinned to Parker. He was terrible on both ends and played 31 minutes. His minutes hurt us tonight. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Next draft will net us our center or a quality bench player, but our next star will come from free agency or a trade. Looking squarely at KAT.

It's going to be a struggle for anyone we draft at first. There isn't a Zion in this class. 

12 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

His defense has looked great but hasn’t given much offensively since the 27pt Bucks performance.  A lot of bad fouls and missed opportunities.

A number of his fouls was protection fouls. His f***ing teammates were constantly out of position. It's hard to play with these guys defensively. We need to really make an effort to land Nerlens Noel 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's Trae and everybody else. Anyone saying this team as is is talented without Collins and Huerter is delusional.

Our rookies are rookies and dissapear. Jabari plays well against his former team then disappears, Vince is really showing his age, we never know which Center will give us anything, Bembry giveth and taketh away. Turner and Crabbe, meh.

They're not good enough to execute in close games.

@kg01. This should have been a win for kg05, but alas it wasn't in the cards.

Exactly. Nobody (especially anybody that found this forum) likes to see us lose games..but I can’t get too mad until I see us play full strength. Hopefully soon.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I don't think y'all realize how hard Hunter and Cam plays especially on defense. It takes a lot more energy than just being food on defense and being about to shoot and score like say someone like Rui, etc. It will make some time for both of them to develop consistency, especially Cam since he is also raw. 

That said, this lost really can be pinned to Parker. He was terrible on both ends and played 31 minutes. His minutes hurt us tonight. 

I get their defense but the expectation from a #4 pick offensively particularly for a team that needs it is disappointing so far.

Cam just can't seem to shoot his wide open shots, he's weak driving and makes every drive and attempt to finish more difficult than it needs to be.

• Like 4