• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

27 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae was ass tonight till the 4th. He got hot in the 4th but overall, Charlotte did a good job with him. That said, VC, Len and Kevin were amazing. Cam played elite defense till garbage time and just looked awful in the last two mins. 

The lineup of Trae/Kevin/Cam/Parker/Jones was pretty good on offense. 

Funny. LP said this was Traes "best performance of the season". And praised him as a "floor general" and for his defensive effort..I disagree that it was his best game of the year. Just saying...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Funny. LP said this was Traes "best performance of the season". And praised him as a "floor general" and for his defensive effort..I disagree that it was his best game of the year. Just saying...

If that's how LP feels, great! I didn't see that but I did love the defense from Trae. A 102.7 DefRtg is excellent for Trae's standards. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

His defense was awful and he was bricking layups. He had more open looks tonight as Washington kept getting lost. 

LOL . . his defense is always awful though.  The key to Jabari is how is he playing offensively?  If he's playing good offensively, then he's a positive on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think we should rock with Trae/Kev/Cam/Parker till Collins is back/Jones

for one reason in particular. PACE! 100 pace with those five but 93 with Hunter. My biggest adjustment for Hunter was PACE. I felt it would take him a year to truly get used to the NBA pace from UVA. I truly think this is the case. Limited Bembry was also great! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think we should rock with Trae/Kev/Cam/Parker till Collins is back/Jones

for one reason in particular. PACE! 100 pace with those five but 93 with Hunter. My biggest adjustment for Hunter was PACE. I felt it would take him a year to truly get used to the NBA pace from UVA. I truly think this is the case. Limited Bembry was also great! 

Yes I think we are seeing the team start to show signs of gelling when players can settle into defined roles that fit their capabilities, very refreshing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We really missed Kevin Huerter!

He's not like Cam, he is a polished at Pass, Dribble and Shoot. Cam shows the talent but Kevin has the skill and talent. Note, Kevin had a usage of 10. That type of execution is critical and really missed. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's not like Cam, he is a polished at Pass, Dribble and Shoot. Cam shows the talent but Kevin has the skill and talent. Note, Kevin had a usage of 10. That type of execution is critical and really missed. 

Supes, I swear I didn't read this before I typed my post man lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Kevin and Trae combined for 15 assists and a grand total of 2 turnovers. Also out of Trae's 2 turnovers at least one of them was more on Parker than on him. When LP says this was Trae's best game he is probably referencing his ball security which was phenomenal tonight. 

The only turnover he had that was truly on him was the failed nutmeg that Cam tried a quarter later to the same tune. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, marco102 said:

Not good, the Falcons should be losing every game now that they've been eliminated from the playoffs. It's just that they were out tanked by Carolina today.

Don't worry the 49ers will have a butt whopping waiting for them next Sunday.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1