• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

One

Forty

Three

No one in the world would've predicted that point total for the Knicks.

I’m not even upset I’m just more like surprised that we can’t even hang with the Knicks . 

• Like 1

Just now, Cwell said:

Huerter looks like he didn't lift a single weight all offseason. Still a pale string bean........ with a horrible hair cut (yeah I know it has nothing to do with basketball but eff it. How you 20+ still swooping your hair around like a middle schooler? lol)

Not sure why people think Huerter will ever make a real difference. He is an average player at best.

• Like 3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Be careful Bonkers.  Don't give the mods a reason to put you in timeout.  I think they all get it.  At least they should get it by now.

Ok ok

I'm done for tonight. I'm just glad a lot of these LP lovers got their mouths completely shut tonight!!!

23 point lost to the Knicks. Somehow Cam and Bruno was a +0. Trae was going through the motions till the 4th quarter 

Kevin was ass all around. 

Parker was non existent 

Jones and Len were basura

VC is old

LP didn't have the boys ready to play

I will be at the Utah game. I hope this ain't like the last game I attended in Houston 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

23 point lost to the Knicks. Somehow Cam and Bruno was a +0. Trae was going through the motions till the 4th quarter 

Kevin was ass all around. 

Parker was non existent 

Jones and Len were basura

VC is old

LP didn't have the boys ready to play

I will be at the Utah game. I hope this ain't like the last game I attended in Houston 

They couldn’t pay me to go to a game. lol

Not with it like this.

• Haha 1

Just now, BudBall said:

I am trying to understand these lineups by Coach LP, I just dont get his logic on what he is thinking at all.

He just puts shit together. To a degree I get it. Like that last lineup was a bucket but couldn't score a bucket. We had lineups that couldn't score and we made the Knicks look so good on offense. 

As much as I disagree with Bonkers and guys like that, LP has to have these guys ready to play but Kevin had at least 8 wide open 3s and bricked them all. I mean shit. You aren't Cam Reddish, you Kevin Huerter. 

Disgusting shit. 

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

They couldn’t pay me to go to a game. lol

Not with it like this.

I feel you brother

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Think this is very true:

Schlenk might be seriously on notice next year. He'll be told to not do dumb things, but that he can't just chose to take a nap on improving the team outside of the draft, even if its not a compete year yet.

Lol.. this is an overreaction. 

I have to say I don't understand some of the rotations, but John will fix a lot of this because Trae and Parker on defense is hot ass garbage. 

You can live with Trae out there, but they are targeting Jabari even more.

We haven't had our young core healthy all season.  Kevin always takes time to get back in rythm coming back fro injury.

This was a piss poor performance from everyone tonight though.

Patience is key here, but this was UGLY!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1