• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

17 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Schlenk's own words:

I read that as well. I just dont see it though. They have a ton of money and no free agents to spend it on. Are we really saying g the only hope for the future is more lotto picks? That's not a strategy for future success. They gotta make some trades to get you talent. Problem is, they nothing of value to trade except picks 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I can't believe this is happening. I'm legit shocked after how tough they played the Lakers.

Ya we lost to a couple solid teams and played well in Indy and LA. Then we play down to our opponent. Actually it’s not down I guess. Come on guys! Stay together!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I read that as well. I just dont see it though. They have a ton of money and no free agents to spend it on. Are we really saying g the only hope for the future is more lotto picks? That's not a strategy for future success. They gotta make some trades to get you talent. Problem is, they nothing of value to trade except picks 

...and expiring contracts.

23 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Honestly wondering if Pierce survives to the New Year by the rate this is going. It's one thing to be blown out by top teams, it's a wholly different story to get totally body slammed by a team that is as bad as you.

By the way its going, he might get fired soon and a loooooooootttttttttt of things might be completely reconsidered (not saying that they'll make dumb moves to compete, but they might redirect some on what they're doing).

We could lose every remaining game and LP would not lose his job. That's Schlenk's first hire and he's not firing him no matter what.

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I thought we had our sg of the future. Dont see it with Huerter anymore..Cam better already.

me either. Trae worked his tail off all offseason while Kevin hasn't improved a lick. Even his body looks the same

• Like 1