• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

20 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Anyone we draft will have to develop. That said, games like today are just awful for guys like Kevin and Cam. Cam literally erased his defensive impact with his awful offensively impact.

Exactly. We need to spend some $ in 2020. SG, SF, and center is a priority imo..TRae is just too far ahead of our other young players..THey might not be good for 2 or 3 more years..If not more..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

They are showing a replay of the 4th QT. It was tough to watch. Everyone seemed to be hitting in and out for the first 5 minutes of the quarter. Everyone! 

I honestly felt if Trae made that free throw, we would have had the momentum 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 4

Watching the replay and Kevin was getting worked. They made it a mission to attacking him. I wished LP would have forced Cam to not let him switch. This is the 2nd game in a row, Cam locks someone down and they just do screens to get Kevin or Trae on Dinwiddie or Mitchell and of course, we take Ls.

• Like 1

Cam really gotta work on his hands. That ball they called for a miss was really a turnover. He lost it trying to do too much. Cam really is a player that will need an offseason to really work on his game. Some of this shit is just him doing too much. Sometimes I wish he would keep it simple like Hunter. 

My goodness, Trae has such low defensive BBIQ. Watching that cut from Dinwiddie, Trae just fell asleep

Edited by NBASupes

Watching that Kevin-Cam turnover is on Kevin. Dumbass Kevin kept zigzagging. Cam redirected once and was going to the corner and Kevin redirected for the 3rd time and Cam ran into the ball. That was clearly on Kevin watching the replay. f***ing idiot. Kevin was beyond awful this game.

• Like 3

Watching that wide open three pointer from Reddish. Trae didn't pinpoint pass it but Cam still has to make that shot. Cam was initially shot ready but he had to adjust to the pass which Jordan did a good job to force an unclean pass. It wasn't as bad as it looked live but you still gotta make it Cam

Watching the replay, yes we missed makeable looks but Brooklyn played much better defense the minute DeAndre Jordan entered the game. He impacted a lot of passes and some shots as well. 

DeAndre Jordan had a tremendous 4th quarter. I would say more than Dinwiddle. If there was a weakness by LP, it was allowing Brooklyn to switch they best offensive players to our weaker defenders and not replacing Huerter for Bembry when it was clear Kevin just didn't have it tonight.