• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Go f*** yourself.

He is a dumb player. Routinely takes shots at near midcourt for no reason.

Based on the stupid shit you been saying tonight, I think you need to take your advice.

Cam f***ing made defensive play after play in that comeback

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

He still plays like a moron and takes 30-35 shots often regardless if they’re going in or not and you know it.

He is a junk ball player.

TBH I think hes taken 30 shots twice this year....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

He still plays like a moron and takes 30-35 shots often regardless if they’re going in or not and you know it.

He is a junk ball player.

LOL. He's taken 30 shots 3 times all season and never taken more than 30. You are overly emotional and just saying stupid stuff. Stop being a dumbass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cam and Bruno are like Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Bismack Biyombo.   Limited offense right now, but the team is so much better defensively with them on the floor. 

The team has so many defensive deficiencies, that you almost have to live with the offensive deficiencies of those two.

LP keeps going to Vince like he's an answer.  Vince may talk to people out on the court, but he's not providing anything if his shot isn't falling.

Cam ends up +9 for the game.   Carter -6.  Bembry -13.

• Like 4

Just now, NBASupes said:

Based on the stupid shit you been saying tonight, I think you need to take your advice.

Cam f***ing made defensive play after play in that comeback

Just because you want to polish Cam’s knob, it doesn’t mean everyone else does. 

Tired of hearing about his “defense” when he blows in almost every other way. You cling to that one part of his game in order to avoid facing the truth that he is a terrible player.

I don't normally blame Trae for losses, but this one was on him. I expected much better defensive effort with Collins being back and Kev and Hunter playing much better offensively.  His shot selection in the fourth quarter was bad.  At the beginning of the fourth,  those threes off the dribble, not good shot selection, set up your teammates.  They were making shots tonight. I believe he wanted to prove something to Colin Sexton.  It's like the Damian Lillard game last year.  

Good game from John.  Glad to have him back.  Sucks our big men got hurt.  Alex has been playing really well in December. 

Great game from Hunter.

Excellent defensive game from Cam.  The offense wasn't putrid either.

I also liked Huerter on the offenseive end. He's coming along slowly.  His defense needs to be better too, hopefully that'll come with time.

We really need to get a win soon, just for the morale of the team.  

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3