• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Just because you want to polish Cam’s knob, it doesn’t mean everyone else does. 

Tired of hearing about his “defense” when he blows in almost every other way. You cling to that one part of his game in order to avoid facing the truth that he is a terrible player.

You need a good knob to slob on with the way your panties are always in a mess.

Cam's impact and defense value for us >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your posting quality this season. You fell off champ. Josh Smith in Detroit status

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I don't normally blame Trae for losses, but this one was on him. I expected much better defensive effort with Collins being back and Kev and Hunter playing much better offensively.  His shot selection in the fourth quarter was bad.  At the beginning of the fourth,  those threes off the dribble, not good shot selection, set up your teammates.  They were making shots tonight. I believe he wanted to prove something to Colin Sexton.  It's like the Damian Lillard game last year.  

Good game from John.  Glad to have him back.  Sucks our big men got hurt.  Alex has been playing really well in December. 

We really need to get a win soon, just for the morale of the team.  

I may be able to make it to the Milwaukee game, to bring the team some good luck.  This crap has to end at some point.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Agree with this. Trae seemed like he got caught up in the individual battle with Sexton and instead of stopping him on D he tried to force shots. He's gotta give better defensive effort. 

I'm afraid that pretty soon other players are gonna think of Trae as a joke

The kinda guy that gets caught up in the battle so much he forgets there's a whole damn war to fight. So yea u got your numbers Trae but u also gotta hold that big fat L every night so who cares

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

You need a good knob to slob on with the way your panties are always in a mess.

Cam's impact and defense value for us >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your posting quality this season. You fell off champ. Josh Smith in Detroit status

The ignore feature still works. This is not worth getting banned over.

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, KB21 said:

This team needs to make the trade for Stephen Adams, and they need to add another strong veteran who can at least give them something off the bench.  In the draft, no more projects.  Get guys who can come in and compete now.  

Yes, a defensive center and some vets

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

The kinda guy that gets caught up in the battle so much he forgets there's a whole damn war to fight. So yea u got your numbers Trae but u also gotta hold that big fat L every night so who cares

We need a true leader on this team. I wish we had Jimmy Butler like guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

It ain't like anyone else has done their part as consistently as Trae has to win. If he had any help they'd be winning more. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

LOL. He's taken 30 shots 3 times all season and never taken more than 30. You are overly emotional and just saying stupid stuff. Stop being a dumbass.

Volume scorer/junk ball player. He will not win as a feature player on a team.

You can hate me for saying it or whatever. That’s the way it is.

He is a stat player.

Edited by Plainview1981

Hawks missed 4 free throws.  Lost by three points!

We can all count on Atlanta melting down in the 4th quarter.  They did, but the Cavs turned around and did a fast melt of their own and the Hawks almost caught them.

Sadly, another loss.  Bruno somehow managed to hit one of the Cavs right in the elbow with his mouth and had to have several stiches.  Surprised Bruno didn't get called for a foul!  Len turned an ankle and missed the remainder of the game.

:ahf:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BudBall said:

We need a true leader on this team. I wish we had Jimmy Butler like guy.

Yea I've said that before. I don't believe that Jimmy would put up with the bullshit

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

It ain't like anyone else has done their part as consistently as Trae has to win. If he had any help they'd be winning more. 

Trae is a part of why this team is horrendous. He doesn't even try to play defense which causes his teammates to pick up fouls and leave their man

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

Volume scorer/junk ball player. He will not win as a feature player on a team.

You can hate me for saying it or whatever. That’s the way it is.

He is a stat player.

I think your brain didn’t make it out of the womb in a functional capacity. Too bad the rest of you did.

LOL. You constantly change your narrative cuz you have no valid point. Stop being a dumbass.