• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You need a good knob to slob on with the way your panties are always in a mess.

Cam's impact and defense value for us >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your posting quality this season. You fell off champ. Josh Smith in Detroit status

lol. Like I’m worried about what you think of my posts. All you have done is make excuses for Cam and try to hype up the one part of Cam’s game than doesn’t completely stink.

Edited by Plainview1981

Just now, marco102 said:

I should say. I blame Trae for this loss because he's the best player on the team.  HOWEVER, to this point in the seasson, Trae's had to take tough shots because our team sucked.  Hopefully, he'll get back to second half Trae where he is using his pass to set up his offense.  Right now his offense is so prolific he forgets he needs to get his teammates hot.  

Just a general theme throughout the season, we don't seem to pass to the hot guy. Hopefully, they'll grow.

He was clearly the reason why we lost the game but he just had a game in Brooklyn where he carried us and we still lost. I love Trae but you got great Trae and bad Trae. This Trae was bad Trae. 

That said Collins is Back baby!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, KB21 said:

This team needs to make the trade for Stephen Adams, and they need to add another strong veteran who can at least give them something off the bench.  In the draft, no more projects.  Get guys who can come in and compete now.  

Welcome back bro!

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Hard to win when you only get 17 from the bench. The need for another wing to who can shoot and score it would help. 

My man Hunter disappeared in the 4th QT again. Come on son.

Nice shooting in the 2nd half from Kevin

Can we get one game where Kevin and Hunter stay hot throughout? That would be nice.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I should say. I blame Trae for this loss because he's the best player on the team.  HOWEVER, to this point in the seasson, Trae's had to take tough shots because our team sucked.  Hopefully, he'll get back to second half Trae where he is using his pass to set up his offense.  Right now his offense is so prolific he forgets he needs to get his teammates hot.  

Just a general theme throughout the season, we don't seem to pass to the hot guy. Hopefully, they'll grow.

My main gripe with Trae is the lack of defensive effort at times. He's not consistently gritty or scrappy enough on defense. There are times he looks like Beverly and times he looks like Harden. He was getting cooked by Garland, Delly, and Sexton. None of those guys are big by NBA standards.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He was clearly the reason why we lost the game but he just had a game in Brooklyn where he carried us and we still lost. I love Trae but you got great Trae and bad Trae. This Trae was bad Trae. 

That said Collins is Back baby!

Not sure I disagree but it's weird to say cuz without Trae tonight they lose by 25+. Yet he made bad plays down the stretch that also prohibited them from winning. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

LOL. You constantly change your narrative cuz you have no valid point. Stop being a dumbass. 

My narrative hasn’t changed at all. Trae is a junk ball player and a volume scorer. I’ve been saying that about him since the get go.

He plays for stats.

Edited by Plainview1981

9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks missed 4 free throws.  Lost by three points!

We can all count on Atlanta melting down in the 4th quarter.  They did, but the Cavs turned around and did a fast melt of their own and the Hawks almost caught them.

Sadly, another loss.  Bruno somehow managed to hit one of the Cavs right in the elbow with his mouth and had to have several stiches.  Surprised Bruno didn't get called for a foul!  Len turned an ankle and missed the remainder of the game.

:ahf:

Hunter missed 2 down the stretch, plus a dunk he should've made to get the And-1.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter missed 2 down the stretch, plus a dunk he should've made to get the And-1.

That missed dunk hurt. It looked like Hunter lost it on the way up. But it should have never come down to that anyway.

• Like 3

Just now, hawkman said:

My main gripe with Trae is the lack of defensive effort at times. He's not consistently gritty or scrappy enough on defense. There are time he looks like Beverly and times he looks like Harden. He was getting cooked by Garland, Delly, and Sexton. None of those guys are big by NBA standards.

Just now, marco102 said:

Part of the growing pains of a second year player.  I still have to remember he's not even through his second year of the NBA.  He's raised our expectations so high for him.  Just a bit better defensive effort and a few more passes and no complaints from me.  I believe we'll get great Trae a lot more than bad Trae.  We already have.  He'll just have to adjust to John being back and Kev and Hunter getting into Rythym.  

If Cam's offense ever gets up to par, Kevin does need to be on the bench.  Cam's defense is the best on the team if you ask me. 

This coming from someone who LOVES Kev.

Trae got it all offensively but its bad habits. He gotta watch it to not build a habit. Tonight his defense was terrible. Cleveland had no one you could hide Trae and it showed. 

I would really like if he improved his shot selection. His shot selection might be WOAT. Not saying I won't him to stop taking bad shots, just limited them to a degree.

Cam gotta really find balance. He flashed playmaking and a nice pull up jumper but my goodness his finishing was terrible today. His ball handling in traffic must improve too. He just needs to be more crafty and gain strength as well

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

The bar is not very high though. 😂

Very good is very good my friend 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

My narrative hasn’t changed at all. Trae is a junk ball player and a volume scorer. I’ve been saying that about him since the get go.

He plays for stats.

So what should we do with him?