• Moderators
2 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Trae

Huert 

Hunter

John

Len

Not excessively terrible.

Yes!  I was hoping for this.   Even though Heurt has been bad lately, in general his more stable than Cam with the ball.  Ultimately i'd probably replace Heurt with Cam but i like the shooting in this lineup.

15 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yes!  I was hoping for this.   Even though Heurt has been bad lately, in general his more stable than Cam with the ball.  Ultimately i'd probably replace Heurt with Cam but i like the shooting in this lineup.

Len seems to play better coming off the bench..Whos the backup pg? Id start Cam,(he could lockdown Sexton) and let Huerter backup Trae. But oh well. lol

Edited by terrell

25 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Trae

Huert 

Hunter

John

Len

Not excessively terrible.

Hopefully Trae can slow down Garland, whos been avg at best..SExton will blow by Huerter.  His defense has been iffy....I hope Collins the rim protector is still around. lol. 

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I'll start Huerter if Clarkson comes off the bench. I want Cam to lock that ass up. I do worry about Sexton v. Huerter but Cleveland defense is so trash, I am willing to take the chance even if Kevin is struggling on both ends of late

Yeah Clarkson can go off at anytime. We could use a guy like that. Hes a FA in 2020. lol

Edited by terrell

Just now, NBASupes said:

I am not sure of his fit. I think the Hawks are on the right track looking at Davis Bertrans 

Scoring punch off the bench always fits.lol. I like Bertans as well. Trae needs shooters...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Scoring punch off the bench always fits.lol. I like Bertans as well. Trae needs shooters...

The one thing I like about De'Andre and Cam is their awareness as well as Kevin for young players. 

I think putting smart players around Trae and our core is vital.

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Bruno had a PG guarding him and he passed it

Why is he soft???

He's trying to make the right play.

He needs to start looking for his own offense when he gets the ball in the paint, and quit passing it out so much.  If you got one man on you, you shoot the damn ball.