• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Nique just said "The Hawks can't seem to find any offense"

He trying to dance around the elephant in the room lmao

And Bruno is not seeing starter minutes again for a long time. He blew it

How can he blow it after one game?  The coach just said before the game that he liked what he brought to the table.  He obviously had a bad game tonight.  Cam had about 15 bad games before he started looking like a decent offensive player.

LP simply has no clue how to fix this.  And he has a very short leash when it comes to Bruno playing through his mistakes.

LOL . . good pass Goodwin.  But Bembry blew the dunk.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How can he blow it after one game?  The coach just said before the game that he liked what he brought to the table.  He obviously had a bad game tonight.  Cam had about 15 bad games before he started looking like a decent offensive player.

LP simply has no clue how to fix this.  And he has a very short leash when it comes to Bruno playing through his mistakes.

LOL . . good pass Goodwin.  But Bembry blew the dunk.

The difference between Cam and Bruno is that Cam has the best defense on the team Bruno doesn't

But I will say peanut head LP uses Bruno (and damn near everyone) the wrong way so that is on LP

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 3

Just now, JTB said:

Traes injury don’t look nearly as bad as earlier in the season when he rolled his ankle. I’m not expecting him to miss more than maybe 2 games if that 

I'm encouraged by the way he was walking back to the locker room.

If this was early March, they'd try to shut him down for the year.