• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

34 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Rui, Culver, Barrett are not having great rookie years. No one was taking Clarke that high and Herro has come totally back down to earth shooting under .400 FG% for the month of December ( 12 games ). PJ Washington is ok but not a guaranteed success story by any stretch.

Long story short, there is only one rookie that is playing like a NBA starter right now and that is Morant. 

But they didnt give up 3 picks for those guys..THats my beef..DRaft wasnt good enough to trade up for anyone imo. And I like Hunter..Plus he just gave away Devonte Graham and Pascall and most of our 2nd rdrs. IDK man..Im trying to be patient..lol. Next year we better be competitive thats all IM saying..Get some real vets in here...

Edited by terrell

Damn . . Goodwin airballed the floater.

Great defense though man.

Bud didn't do his breakaway wave.  He stood there and put his hand up, almost in sympathy to LP.   LP wasn't looking though.   

LP has to install a secondary offense that goes old school inside out.

I'd much rather see Collins get in isolation either on the block or in the high post, and see if he can score in those areas, than to constantly run pick and roll.   He was offensively taken completely out of this game tonight.  And I think he may have had only 2 points in the 2nd half.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bud didn't do his breakaway wave.  He stood there and put his hand up, almost in sympathy to LP.   LP wasn't looking though.   

I'd much rather see Collins get in isolation either on the block or in the high post, and see if he can score in those areas, than to constantly run pick and roll.   He was offensively taken completely out of this game tonight.  And I think he may have had only 2 points in the 2nd half.

Pierce said last year he doesn't call plays for Collins.....i guess he still doesn't.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Collins post game is weak. Parker would have been more helpful v. The Bucks style of play 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Collins post game is weak. Parker would have been more helpful v. The Bucks style of play 

We dont have 1 player who isnt extremely flawed in 1 area....

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Even if it is weak, it's better than the hot potato we play with trying to run pick and roll.

We got every player on the team attempting 3s, but I only remember 1 post up play all night . . by anybody.

Coaches should adjust their offenses and defense to fit their talent . . not force feed them into playing only one way.

• Like 2