• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

LP needs to simplify this offense.  The rest of the league has figured out how to defend us.

As for the defensive end, play the guys that impact the game the most on that end.

And don't play small.  If a stretch 4 beats you with a ton of 3s, so be it.   But we must protect the paint better and grab defensive rebounds.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LP needs to simplify this offense.  The rest of the league has figured out how to defend us.

As for the defensive end, play the guys that impact the game the most on that end.

And don't play small.  If a stretch 4 beats you with a ton of 3s, so be it.   But we must protect the paint better and grab defensive rebounds.

Simplify? Its already one fish two fish at it is

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

My starters tomorrow:

Pg-Huerter

Sg-Cam

Sf-Hunter

Pf-Collins

C-Bruno

Heck, think I would go with Goodwin starting at the point but agree with Cam, Hunter, Collins and Bruno at the other spots. I mean we absolutely have to start our rookies now in my mind.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

11 Turnovers, 8 measley assists. 

Young has a new handle after tonight's game.  Instead of Ice Trae, he is now Turnover Trae!  For tonight's game he had 2 assists and 4 turnovers and a (-25) rating.

Goodwin, our new backup PG, up from the G League, had the Hawks highest @ (+6) for the game.  Insane.  There is no way that this is true.  A potential all star goes out with an injury and a G League PG comes in and makes his stats look so bad.

And, if I am to believe some posters here, Goodwin plays much better defense than Trae.  Wow!  As the Hawks travel to Chicago for the next beat down, Atlanta will be without Trae.  Can the Hawks please step up their game and at least make a good showing.

We all want to blame Lloyd Pierce.  True, he has been really bad recently.  The entire Hawk team has been terrible.  No defense.  No offense.  Can't.  Simply, they can't.  Since the Hawks front office can't fire the entire team, the only alternative is LP.  His seat has to be so hot right now!!

:ahf2:

Bad coach.  Bad team.  Bad X 2 = need to do something.  Not the time to blow up everything.  That would be terrible.  We're in a rebuild mode and some things are just terrible.  Time to consider all the alternatives.

GO ATL HAWKS !! :clapping:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not if LP is gonna start Vince at PF :smile3:

LP doing Vince a solid to give him more minutes, out of position no less, when even going small would at most times be a better option than that has really hurt the team. Next year without that situation will be an upgrade in itself if CLP remains.

• Like 1