• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You're making me tearful! Finally you are realizing what I was trying to tell you before the season. I'm so proud of you!

Thanks.  But, before the season began Collins wasn't suspended 25 games.  Injuries have happened.  And, finally, how was anyone to know about the 1000 and 1 little things that has gone wrong.

I'll admit.  I was optimistic.  Still, I have hopes of things getting better.  Soon.  When you hit bottom, and the Hawks have, up is the only way left that you can go.

:clapping:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Thanks.  But, before the season began Collins wasn't suspended 25 games.  Injuries have happened.  And, finally, how was anyone to know about the 1000 and 1 little things that has gone wrong.

I'll admit.  I was optimistic.  Still, I have hopes of things getting better.  Soon.  When you hit bottom, and the Hawks have, up is the only way left that you can go.

:clapping:

If the front court is that paper thin to the point where the Hawks get blown out by Chicago twice and then by the Knicks because of one missing person then the team was improperly constructed in the 1st place.  The Hawks just got blown out by a short handed Milwaukee team at home.  What's the excuse for that? Plus the Hawks haven't won since the Collins return.

48 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

If the front court is that paper thin to the point where the Hawks get blown out by Chicago twice and then by the Knicks because of one missing person then the team was improperly constructed in the 1st place.  The Hawks just got blown out by a short handed Milwaukee team at home.  What's the excuse for that? Plus the Hawks haven't won since the Collins return.

Injuries.  Not able to put a full team on the floor at any time since Collins returned.  Too many rookie mistakes and rookies playing because vets can't do what they are supposed to do.  And, the list just goes on and on.  

:ahf:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Injuries.  Not able to put a full team on the floor at any time since Collins returned.  Too many rookie mistakes and rookies playing because vets can't do what they are supposed to do.  And, the list just goes on and on.  

:ahf:

Again...the Bucks were missing the winner of the MVP award last year plus their starting point guard...Who were the Hawks missing?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Again...the Bucks were missing the winner of the MVP award last year plus their starting point guard...Who were the Hawks missing?

27 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We had a full roster. This team is officially hot garbage.

Did you guys watch the game?

We were missing our own team MVP for the 2nd half of the game.

Len - he may have offered more resistance vs Brook Lopez instead of Jones.

Parker - he loves playing against his former team, so he might have helped with the 1st quarter scoring instead of Vince playing.

Now they don't equal Giannis, but us playing with a full complement of starters and bench for one whole game would be helpful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 12/28/2019 at 2:15 PM, Peoriabird said:

If the front court is that paper thin to the point where the Hawks get blown out by Chicago twice and then by the Knicks because of one missing person then the team was improperly constructed in the 1st place. 

Update:  Blown out by the Bulls 3 times.

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Update:  Blown out by the Bull 3 times.

Indeed.  I think a big part of the problem is that the Bulls strength is on their front line and the Hawks major weakness is on the front line.  Damion Jones has been a disappointment and despite Collins return and playing well Jabari couldn't play. 

30 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Indeed.  I think a big part of the problem is that the Bulls strength is on their front line and the Hawks major weakness is on the front line.  Damion Jones has been a disappointment and despite Collins return and playing well Jabari couldn't play. 

John defense has been bad v. Both Milwaukee and Chicago. He struggled with Ersan, both Lopez, Lauri, and Carter Jr.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Update:  Blown out by the Bull 3 times.

Not that it really matters, but, the three games that Atlanta has played the Bulls, Chicago has been well rested while the Hawks, in all three games, have played the night before.

Whoever make the schedule apparently likes the Bulls more than the Hawks.  We would have lost any way.  It's just not really fair to force us to play the Bulls, every time, when they are well rested and we have played the night before.  Want to add something else?  Hawks had to travel to the game while our opponent was busy, resting at home.

I know.  Life ain't fair.  But, come on.  Three games is a row like this!

:stirthepot:

• Thanks 1