• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic (Happy 2020s!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

He had a good game, what are you talking about?

No he didn't. He was pretty bad at first. He came alive after LP lit him up on the sidelines. I'm glad he bounced back because he was absolutely hurting the team before that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Cam's like "I'm on the stat sheet too!  TOs count."

Cam played much better defense in the 2nd half from the stance he guarded Orlando best players and did extremely well at it but offensively, he was f***ing garbage tonight.

He hawk squawk family, I’ve been outside working on a tool shed all day. Wanted to check in to see how the Hawks did tonight. Shocked that they won. Looked at the box score and can’t figure out how they actually did win. So what was the key? Looks like we finally learned how to rebound.

• Like 3

Just now, enrique said:

He hawk squawk family, I’ve been outside working on a tool shed all day. Wanted to check in to see how the Hawks did tonight. Shocked that they won. Looked at the box score and can’t figure out how they actually did win. So what was the key? Looks like we finally learned how to rebound.

Brandon Goodwin is why the Hawks won

That is all

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Guess what...we ended 2019 with a Bang!!! :laugh1:

I'm happy to see the end of this 2019 Hawks team...here's to a better 2020 :praying:

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

No more Bembry, Huerter, Turner, or Cam at backupPG please...UNless Goodwin struggles ALOT.

They are secondary ball handlers, not primary ones.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, enrique said:

Two words....Brandon Goodwin.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Goodwin is also 4 years older than Cam.  That makes a big difference.  Him playing in the G-League helps too.

Tru but Hunger doesn't really have anything to do with age

That hungry mentality is just that...a mentality. And right now Cam doesn't have that smh

• Like 1