• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic (Happy 2020s!)

lethalweapon3

Im trying not to worry about Cam's offense game, but man hes making it hard...................Im hoping he can become our 2 guard of the future..But IDK. He was even  missing all of his practice shots before the game....

• Sad 1

Just now, terrell said:

Im trying not to worry about Cam's offense game, but man hes making it hard...................Im hoping he can become our 2 guard of the future..But IDK. He was even  missing all of his practice shots before the game....

Damn forreal??? I didn't even see that smh

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yep. It was on the NBA TV telecast..He was bricking 3's from the corner...

Crazy, as someone who usually sees all of his practice shots due to international LP, I didn't see it due to prep for a meeting. But yeah, I notice when he struggles in warmups. He struggles in the game. He doesn't have that Kevin Huerter trait where if he is struggling, he picks it up in game. 

A big part of it is mental.

Cam let's social media get to him too much. So what idiots like Hots say you suck, just kill it. That's what's great about Trae. It fuels him. For Cam, it can effect him emotionally. 

Edited by NBASupes

11 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Brandon Goodwin is why the Hawks won

That is all

We still turned the ball over like a Y-league team. We still shot the 3 at a league worst clip. We did dominate in rebounding however. Was hoping that maybe we actually learned how😂It also looked like Huerter showed up at long last!

Sad that i missed the game! We haven’t had many Ws, so to miss one is a big deal😱😱😱

anyway, go Hawks!!!!

Just now, enrique said:

We still turned the ball over like a Y-league team. We still shot the 3 at a league worst clip. We did dominate in rebounding however. Was hoping that maybe we actually learned how😂It also looked like Huerter showed up at long last!

Sad that i missed the game! We haven’t had many Ws, so to miss one is a big deal😱😱😱

anyway, go Hawks!!!!

Huerter was only good in the 4th qtr after LP chewed him out

He was booty juice for the majority of the game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

I hate social media for this reason. I wish Trae would stay off of it. smh...Glad we didnt have this shit growing up..

I feel like those bad Trae games are fueled by shit talkers on Twitter comparing him to Luka every SINGLE day.  

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Good thing he can play defense. We should just mix Cam and Trae together. THat would be one helluva player..lol

Cam advantage is he is talented enough to be great at both but mentally, he can be his worst enemy. Trae mentally is a monster and offensively, he's a stud but defensively, he just lacks the tools to ever be really that good at it. He still should be better than he is at it. 

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I feel like those bad Trae games are fueled by shit talkers on Twitter comparing him to Luka every SINGLE day.  

I agree! The discipline to stay off social media is sorely lacking by most. Growing up with it is a curse we didn’t have to endure. 

We need to hear @Gray Mule take on the young players and social media. 

Edited by enrique
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

I hate social media for this reason. I wish Trae would stay off of it. smh...Glad we didnt have this shit growing up..

Cam is barely active on social media. I doubt he even makes majority of his posts as majority are ad based.