• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic (Happy 2020s!)

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Cam is barely active on social media. I doubt he even makes majority of his posts as majority are ad based.

He sees it from those close to the org to me. Trae even mentioned it once in regards to Cam. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cwell said:

I believe it

It one of the reason I make it a mission to make a good Cam Reddish post once a week. I am also happy Rashad is sticking with Cam Reddish as well. He sees the little things. If you watch him, he is so focused at times, he loses track. When I had courtside seats, he is probably the one member of the squad not confident in himself like the other pros along with Bruno. Both of them kinda going through the growing pains. 

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I really think this guy works for Schlenk. lol. He wanted Trae #1. And LOVED Cam for the Hawks. Hmmmm?

Rashad my guy. I didn't agree with him on Luka but I felt he was right about Trae where I was more uneasy about Trae. He might be the only one where I was on the same page with when it came to Reddish. 

52 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It one of the reason I make it a mission to make a good Cam Reddish post once a week. I am also happy Rashad is sticking with Cam Reddish as well. He sees the little things. If you watch him, he is so focused at times, he loses track. When I had courtside seats, he is probably the one member of the squad not confident in himself like the other pros along with Bruno. Both of them kinda going through the growing pains. 

Supes, the nurturer. Cam's step daddy. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Crazy, as someone who usually sees all of his practice shots due to international LP, I didn't see it due to prep for a meeting. But yeah, I notice when he struggles in warmups. He struggles in the game. He doesn't have that Kevin Huerter trait where if he is struggling, he picks it up in game. 

A big part of it is mental.

Cam let's social media get to him too much. So what idiots like Hots say you suck, just kill it. That's what's great about Trae. It fuels him. For Cam, it can effect him emotionally. 

Cam sucks and you can’t deal with that reality. He doesn’t have it... He doesn’t have any drive of heart. He can’t shoot either.

You’re such a moron though. You can’t deal with reality. 

You have an eaten up with stupidity disease.

Edited by Plainview1981

10 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Cam sucks and you can’t deal with that reality. He doesn’t have it... He doesn’t have any drive of heart. He can’t shoot either.

You’re such a moron though. You can’t deal with reality. 

You have an eaten up with stupidity disease.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Whoever fixed Lonzo Ball's shot, needs to fix Cam's over the summer.

He got a nice shooting form. It's his feet. He gets happy feet like Hunter but doesn't really shoot anywhere near as much. He just needs reps and game feel reps. He also needs to work on his body. Both him and Hunter this off-season to handle the 82 game grind. 

• Like 2